CHAPTER 1

Caroline's pov:

It's 7 in the morning.I'm on my rounds in pediatrics ward,nurse Dorothy is accompanying me,she is an elderly lady aged around 50,she's been working in this hospital since 20 years and in the same pediatrics ward.I admire her a lot for the love of her profession ,nursing the sick kids
We have come to bed no.4 baby Lucas is one and half year old,when I examined him,he is burning with high fever and even has difficulty in breathing,assuming he has pneumonia, I immediately gave him intramuscular antibiotic and after my stint baby Lucas is crying from the past fifteen minutes.

Putting our attempts to halt at last Lucas fell asleep. Me and Dorothy were staring at Lucas he was such a cute beautiful baby.

This peace didn't last long as a man shouting made Lucas wake up and now he is crying again.

My anger had no bounds I rushed out of the ward,all I saw was a man elegantly dressed in a black Armani suit shouting at someone on phone,
I went near the man and facing his back.

"Excuse me" no response
"Hey Mister" no response
"Hello Mister"
The man isn't responding and busy in his shouting session.so I poked him with my pen on his shoulder. He turned towards me.

"He is extremely handsome with his deep blue piercing eyes and his face is neatly carved I mean picture perfect. Whatever, he might be a cool specimen, I'm least interested."

I asked him to come to the adjacent room that's my cabin and he followed.

"Only an elegant dressed not an elegant mannered man,its a hospital and this arrogant mad man is shouting only to wake up my poor baby Lucas to cry again"

Ashton's pov:

Today's going to be a big day for me,the approval of the project for which I have been working for 2 months day and night totally engrossed in it, it's going to be a prestigious project for me, I left no stone unturned to finish it,The meeting is scheduled at 8AM today

I got a phone call from my granny,but some lady is speaking,she told that my grandma is sick and is admitted in the hospital, Right now, I am so tensed and nervous about granny . I again got a phone call from my grandma's phone the lady informed me the hospital address and room no. and told that there's nothing serious and that my grandma fainted, I am relieved to some extent.

I called out for my secretary John and my manager Louis,telling them that I won't be available for today's meeting and dictated them what to do and also firmly stated that " I want that contract at any cost"

I rushed to the hospital and asked the receptionist for room no of my grandma and I am on the way, I got a phone call from my secretary John saying that the project file is missing, I am boiling with anger and leashed at John for his carelessness about such an important file.

Then suddenly I felt like someone poked on my shoulder,i turned back to see a lady wearing an apron may be a doctor, she called me to come to the adjacent room and closed the door.

"Who the hell is this lady in white and why did she call me to this room,why in the world did she close the door"

She looked at me with her fierce brown eyes,"looks like the lady in white is so angry"

Hey Mister this isn't your office nor your home,so as to speak at the peak of your voice,you're in pediatrics ward and making sick children cry.
You may please leave.

"I was dumb stuck , no one ever dared to raise their voice near me,leave alone they feared to talk to me,and this lady in white is shouting at me,what a perfect incident to begin my day"

I am about to leave the room and asked her for room no.44 my granny's room.she didn't respond.

"This angry lady in white is deaf or day dreaming"

"How dare this lady"

I was about to kick the door close the she told "left to pediatrics ward"

Hey guys howz my story this is the first chapter of my story and there's lot of drama coming ahead hope you guys liked it. There might me many mistakes and I'm sorry for that I'll try my best for the coming chapters.