Day out and Accident

Episode starts at Rajvanshi industries.

Abhi: bhaiya did u called me?

Suraj: hann. I thought to make a deal with rishi & co. and that to finalise the deal with u.

Abhi: thats nyz where is the papers tell me.. Ill sign.

Suraj gives the papers abhi is abt to sign while suraj stares abhi cunningly. But abhi stops.

Suraj: what happened abhi?????

Abhi: bhaiyaI think we have to drop the deal.

Sur: y????

Abhi: bcoz the terms which coded by rishi & co r not suitable for us. And more over they r dangerous too. if we delayed to finish we will finish.

Sur: r u afraid of them? dont u believe ourselves or ur bhai????

Abhi: not like that bhaiya.. Im just warning u. dont wry .. I guessed that u want to deal with them. Ill make some correction in this papers if they accepted it then we will. Dont wry they will accept n Ill made them accept. He leaves from there.

Suraj monologue: every timeevery time this boy escapes from my trapping plan. As usual today to escaped. I want to see him in suffering but.. always he proves that he is Abhigyas son. I didnt let Abhimanyu to concentrate on studies but still he is the first just like his mom pragya. I tried to deal up with rishi & co just to make them anger on abhimanyu. But he proved that he is abhisheks son by thinking abt consequence. I dont want him die just like their parents. He have to die by his intolerable pains n sufferings. While saying this he breaks the things.

Screen shifted to appu

Appu rides her scooty. She is searching some shops so she didnt noticed that in opposite a vehicle is coming. She bumped into that bike n fell down. She got scratches in her hands. She turned n found that the man who came in opposite got hit by stone which was near by. He is in pool of blood.

Appu: omg.. what had u done appu.. what I do now. She rushed to hospital. Dr. checked him.

After 1 hour.

Dr.: Dont wry mam. He is alri8 but now he is unconscious. Now rest is must. U can go n see him but dont disturb him. Ok.

Appu gets inside of ward. She sits on bed. She closes her eyes n prays.. god plz. Save him. If anything happened to him bcoz of me I cant tolerate that. Tears falls on the boys hand.

Slowly he gains conscious. Slowly he opens the eyes.

now his face is revealed as vivaan from udaan

Appu: thank god.. u came to conscious..

Vivaan: I only camr to conscious but u r thanking god for that????

Appu: vo..vo

Vivaan: just kidding. He tries to sit.

Appu: what r udoing? Dont strain urself..