Chapter 16 - Jacey

En başından başla

"No. No spanking. I will not make love to you then." Smirking, he shoved his papers into his bag and glanced around. "You are lucky that we are here."

"I wouldn't call that luck, mister." Taking a seat on the chair, I felt the pain hitting me that he would have to leave early in the morning and I wouldn't see him until Monday's class. Monday and then two more weeks of him, of being his student. Graduation just couldn't come fast enough. I just wanted to be able to spend my time with him and not having to look over my shoulder constantly.

"I would not either. Come to the house tonight. I would like to give you my gift." His eyes cooled as the lazy smile came back to his face. "Would you be able to?"

"Yes, but I have to see what my dad wants. He text me telling me that he had to talk to me. I'll check up on Cobalt for you and I will text you and let you know when I will be there."

"And no more smiling in this room. I cannot handle it no more."

"What is the big deal? The other girls are batting their eyes at you. I am just smiling."

"You are the one that I want to just crawl all over and make love to until you are not able to walk. They can bat their eyes. I do not see them. I do not care for them. You, you I love with my heart."

And then he has to say something like that to me. Of course it would be super hard being apart, but I just had to think that it would be only six more months until graduation. Six more. I could do that. I could wait that long. For him, I would wait forever for him to be mine and only mine.

"Go, now. You must not let your father wait." His eyes lowered to my lips making my heart dance even more. I was going to miss those lips for the break, but he needed to spend the holiday with his brother after having to bury his own dad.

Forcing myself to go, I picked up a guide on my way out and headed for my truck. I would just go and see what my dad wants and get over to Sergei's place. A gift? He had gotten me a gift? The only gift that I wanted him to give to me was himself, him. Nothing else. How could I turn down another gift from him without hurting his feelings? Maybe I could give him something. Maybe there was one thing that I could give him that he would appreciate. Tomorrow morning, I would just call and see when I could get on something so that we didn't have anything come between us.

Getting home, I parked up by the house and went inside seeing my dad sitting in his office like usual. My stomach clenched hard as the anger had filled into his face. Something was wrong, very wrong.

"I'm home, but I have plans tonight. Are you two doing anything?" Biting my lip, I walked in taking a seat across from him.

Looking over his reading glasses, his hazel eyes studied me waiting wondering what to say. The last time that he had that look, there was something more to the picture, something bad. "With no work this winter, how are we expected to stay in business?"

"Well, we do have the other boarders and I am sure that something will come along. There's the sale this weekend and..."

"I sent you to the one when we were away and you had come back empty handed."

"I thought you were getting those ones and that would be more than enough for the spring." Jumping in right away with business, I really had looked at him. When Jacki was home, the talks were concentrated on her, how she was doing. With me, it had been nothing but business for a while, for too long. Maybe I had just become someone else that had worked for him.