Is this what life is like for now on?

Start from the beginning

Jesse's mouth comes towards my ear and he whispers.

"I know what you were doing, you will be feeling how I felt later." He says, low and husky.

I try to stifle my moan of pleasure OF JUST HIS VOICE.

***

The whole car ride was quiet because I fell asleep. I don't usually fall asleep like this, but I don't know why I'm so tired.

We pull up to a grand hotel. Obviously old, but fancy old, a kinda of Mediterranean style. A place I would've never had come to, if it weren't for Jesse.

Jesse comes out of the car to get my door and I actually take a good look at him. Of what he's wearing. And my Lord does he look good with his hair neatly done, in his dark navy suit. Wait! He's wearing the tie I gave him.

He opens my door.

"Nice tie." I say, playing with it. His eyes are filled with amusement and something else ai can't put my finger on.

I step out the car and look at where I am. What lies in front of me. What, who will be in there. Will I fit in?

"Come, amore mio." (Come my love.) he holds out his arm to me. I was about to lock arms with him but he does some kind of move and snakes his arm around my wait, pulling me closer to him. He kisses the side of my head.

"Lets get this over with." He says.

I'm nervous. Like really nervous. I don't know these people. And I'm not usually shy but, the fact that there rich and without Jesse I'm back to the homeless girl, that sleeps at the subway station. And even though I have my college education they'll still think of me as a gold-digger.

My heart starts to pound fast. Like 100 mph. I just hope I don't start sweating.

"Don't worry babe, I got you." He kisses me again on the side of my head and he starts walking towards the door with his arm around my waist. I feel safe in his arms.

His aroma is comforting, and addicting. We walk through the door.

Here we go.

We enter the grand building, and its magnificent inside. Marble floors, marble pillars, everything screams expensive.

Out of nowhere a chauffeur appears. "Good evening Mr. Johnson, and who is this." He says pointing at me.

Before I can say a word, Jesse interrupts.

"This is my girlfriend Kelly Brooks." His voice sounds so commanding, and authoritative, so sexy.

He nods and we walk away.

"Just a few days ago, I was Mrs. Johnson, in the hospital. Hmm.. wonder if someone wanted to claim me in front on the Doctor." I whisper into his ear, with a smirk. Since I'm wearing heels I don't have to go on my tippy toes to reach his ear.

He at first murmurs something, I don't quite understand. But it sounded like you will soon be. But I can't be for sure.

He then clears his throat and says.

"I didn't want the Doctor trying any shenanigans on you when I wasn't around." He says.