Chapter 27: The outside

Start from the beginning

More confusion, but I nodded. Sensei seemed very serious and he knew best after all.

"Good now let's continue" Sasuke started walking forward again, Gaara stayed towards the back.

"There guarding us..." I realized dully.

After a few hours we came across a beautiful field filled with flowers.

"Let's take a break here" Gaara said quietly.

Sasuke nodded.

"Saya-chan, come down to the water and get a drink with us" Amy-chan grinned.

I nodded and walked with them down to the water.

"Here Saya-chan" Ren grinned handing me a flower, "it was the only yellow one here. The color matches your hair perfectly."

Forgetting about Sasuke and Gaara for a minute I looked at the small little daisy.

A blue butterfly suddenly fluttered by, landing on the flower.

Ren laughed. "looks like you made a friend"

I grinned and held my finger out to the little thing, it crawled on flapping it's wings once or twice before settling there.

"I quess so..." I laughed with Ren, but something about the butterfly made my stomach feel strange. I could feel my chakra start to build up, flooding my body.

The only time I've ever seen my body react like this was towards a robber that broke into my room once. I hadn't screamed like a normal little kid would have. My body just kinda took control; my chakra built up and adrenaline washed threw my veins.

But over a butterfly?

I looked closer at it. It looked like a normal butterfly... maybe I was reacting to Sasuke and Gaara being so strange.

"Squad" Sasuke barked suddenly.

I jerked my body around causing the butterfly to flutter away.

My gaze flickered back towards Sasuke.

"I'm sending you all back to the village, understand?" He muttered.

All four of us looked shocked, but for different reasons.

Amy-chan looked hurt, Ren and Cuan-kun looked confused, and I probably looked worried.

"Were being followed" Gaara stated blankly.

"All four of you need to go back to the village, alert the Hokage and stay in the village."

"But-" Amy-chan tryed to interrupt but Sasuke silenced her with a look. he activated his Sharingan before pointing back to the road.

"It's a twenty minute run to make it back. Stick together and remember your training. If your confronted fight only if your lives are in danger. understand?"

We all nodded.

"Saya, remember what I told you. now go!"

All if us took off back towards the village. I gave Gaara one last smile before taking off. Ren and Cuan-kun ran on one side of me while Amy-chan ran on the other.

I could probably make it back in half the time it would take the others. I could get help, but I didn't want to leave the others unprotected.

"Saya! duck!" Ren suddenly yelled.

I dropped to the ground as quickly as I could, sliding across the ground.

Three kunia darted past my head, narrowly missing.