Chapter 12

REESE

That made me uneasy. And if this is his way of letting me forget my question, it's definitely working. And before my mind can think straight, I'm pressed to his chest and his lips are pressed to mine. My impulse is to close my eyes and feel his lips on me, with my arms wrap around his neck and press his lips harder on mine. And I'm totally lost.

Nagulat ako nang bigla niya akong buhatin. I know where we're going. And I gave in. So, we made it to somewhere familiar.

To his room.

Nag-panic ako nang maramdaman sumayad ang likod ko sa pamilyar na lambot ng kanyang kama. I know what he's trying to do.

Am I up for it?

Pero hindi niya ako binigyan ng pagkakataong mag-isip. He playfully grabbed my ankle and pulled me at the edge of the bed.

Napatili ako. With his one hand alone, he kept both of my hands over my head, as if I'd resist. The other hand found my right breast and silence me with his kisses. I love the sound he makes as his lips traced my neck, then it stopped to my right chest. I was so turned on that my veins are on fire when he kissed it, played it with his tongue and suck it.

At nagtatalo ang katawan at isip ko kung ano ang susundin ko. I can tell that he's losing his patience by the way his hands are roughly cupping my breasts. And when he lightly pinched my nipples, napapikit ako nang madiin sa kiliting dulot nito.

Something hard brushed my inner thighs. I bit my lips and tilt my body. At alam ko kung ano ito. I've seen it before and I was torn between pulling away and rocking my body back and forth to feel his hardness.

But for some reason, I found myself trying to pull away. I don't know why. Part of me was holding back, despite the fact I'm going crazy over his kisses and touch. He tried to pull me close and claimed my lips once again, obviously ignoring my resistance. His one hand cupping my breast, with his mouth on the other. But my body remained stiff, fighting so hard not to moan. God knows how hard I tried. At tumigil siya sa paghalik sa akin. He's probably giving me a room to breath.

"What's wrong?" tanong nito.

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm here for the cake right? And we're supposed to be in your kitchen, not in your room."

Bakas sa mukha nito ang disappointment. Nag-isip ito saglit at tumayo. That gave me the chance to enjoy the full view of his naked body. And something naughty came into my mind that me smile. Something like the "ulam na lang ang kulang" thingy. But this one, as my eyes follow the line between his chest down to his stomach, this is not just a main course. You'll also have appetizer and dessert in one. And there's no room for diet because you'll indulge yourself to a feast, like eat-all-you-can.

"Ano'ng ngini-ngiti ngiti mo dyan?

"Wala," sabi ko at sinubukan kong bumangon.

And with one swift moment, his on top of me again. He was kissing me hard and I tried to push him but he pressed his body harder. It's like he's punishing me for making fun of him. His face is buried in my chest and my fingers curled around his neck.

"Adler..." I tried to push him.

At huminto siya sa paghalik sa akin. Nakatingin siya sa akin at naghihintay sa susunod kong sasabihin, para naman akong pipi at hindi makapagsalita.

"Baka hinahanap na ako sa bahay..." palusot ko.

Well, totoo naman na baka hinahanap na ako. But, it's a lame excuse kasi kusa akong sumama at umpisa pa lang alam kong baka hanapin nila ako later on.