Chapter one: Back Home

Lauren POV

My name is Lauren Tate I'm 22 years old I'm from Los Angeles California today I'm going back home after being away for four years and I have to admit it's about to be really hard seeing everyone.

I haven't seen anyone in four years I talk to my mom every day though and Mel to that's about it. Me and Eddie broke up and of course I'm still in love with him we was just on two different paths we could never be with each other anymore.

Max tells me Eddie is doing pretty well for himself getting back up there on the charts and he still talks about me a lot but he's the one who ended it.

It was now 3:30 In the afternoon and I was on my private jet on my way home from New York City, i was so nervous about seeing everyone bc I changed. My hair is still long but not to my lower back but to the middle of it.

I wear short dresses, shorts and skirts more often and i just have a different style now. I stand up for myself more because this my career like Eddie once told me Kelly is my manager but there are times when I feel like she's just too much to handle.

Melissa is getting married I'm so happy for her and now she's ready to get married she's in love with him and he does love her they are on each other's Instagram all the time.

Adam let to go to college NYU he has a girlfriend named Julie. So who do you think Mel is getting married to? This guy named Zander he's a pretty cool guy and a music Artist.

Mel had a gig to do one of Zander's music video and they hit it off ever sense Mel got her own company called Mel's Filming Studios she does videos, movies her network is worth millions she worked with Beyonce, Drake, Carrie underwood, etc

Adrianna had her little girl Alyssa she's  adorable. Everyone's life turned out pretty good I should say except everyone has that one special person in their life except me.

Eddie and I didn't end so well on good terms even tho it was for the best we both kept heading in different directions. The day after he broke up with me I left for good I went to New York City and stayed

I opened my song book up to a new page not knowing what to write and I had to have a new song by Friday. "You ready for your homecoming" Kelly asked me "no" I answered truthfully

"well look there are interviews, photoshoots, meet and greets- I interrupted Kelly "Kelly I told you this is my time off and I'm focusing on Mel and helping her with her wedding" I told Kelly looking at her

"Lauren look- I interrupted her again "Kelly this is my life my career I want a break Mel needs me right now" I said I got and went to the bathroom and slammed the door

I can already tell this is going to be a long day. Eventually we landed in Los Angeles a crowd of people were waiting for me holding signs screaming my name i looked at Keli who looked down and walked away. I'm going to kill her.

I got off the jet signed some autographs took pictures with some fans talked to some cameras, after 10 minutes of that I left to get in the limo with my bags. I'm not ready to see Eddie and I know for a fact Mel invited him to the wedding why wouldn't she they were friends too.

Besides Mel always have something up her sleeve and i  know something is about to go down right now we are having a family dinner at a restaurant papa Max, my mom, Melissa parents, Phil, Adrianna, Zander, his family, Eddie, Jake, Kelly and me so that should be fun not!

I love Mel but maybe I should have stayed in New York I'm not ready to see Eddie. I wonder if he has a girlfriend wait Lauren don't think that shaking the thoughts out of my head

We arrived at the restaurant got out the limo paparazzi was everywhere asking me questions snapping pictures I walked inside and there they were my friends and family Mel turned around screaming "Lauren" and everyone rushed and hugged me asking me a million questions although they haven't seen me in four years.

Then there he was 3 inches away from me everyone looked between us "Lauren " he said to me more like a question as if he couldn't believe I was here "hey" was all i said back then a girl walked up to him grabbed his hand kissed his cheek and said "baby who's this" and looked at me

Not going to lie my heart broke all over again I looked at Mel and she looked shocked too I just left the room last thing I heard was Eddie calling after me.

The End.
What do you guys think so far? I hope you guys like it I didn't think it was too bad for a first chapter next chapter will be a little longer hope it wasn't too short for you guys anyway see ya next time on back at beautiful. Team leddie!