Slippin and Trippin

Mariah P.O.V

Once me and Mel got our schedules we walked to class. We only had math, which was our homeroom, and free period together.

We took our seats in the middle row of desks.

"Get up. You in my seat." A deep voice said from above me. I looked up and saw a boy.

"What's yo name?" I said smiling up at him.

"Legacy." He said smiling back at me. Sweet Jesus this boy had a grill. Mmmm, he know he something sexy, but I'm not getting up.

"Oh, well Legacy I don't see yo name on this damn chair so I'm not fucking moving." I said instantly taking the smile of my face.

"What the hell... Naww bruh, get up." He said in I guess a 'stern' voice. The fuck he think he is, Obama?

"How about nah?! I'm not moving , so bye lil nigga." I said waving him away.

"Why you so damn rude?" He asked licking his lips.

"Why you so ugly?" I questioned arching my brow.

He just shook his head and walked away from us. I placed my attention back on my instagram.

"Excuse me, you in my seat." I looked up and here the fuck he is AGAIN!

"Nigga, didn't I just tell you I'm not getting the fuck up?!" I questioned with an irritated tone.

"Bitch, I just got in here. And who the fuck you talking to like you run something?" He said standing his ground.But the only thing I heard was 'Bitch'. Ooh yeah, imma dawg his ass right quick.

"Bitch?! Nigga I got yo bitch in my trunk! Don't make he put a fucking bullet in ya skull, son!" I said standing up and looking him in his eyes.

"Awww, the little new kid think she a thug. Lemme tell you something, I kill niggas for a living, and I'm sure you don't wanna be my next victim." He said leaning forward and whispering in my ear.

"Is that right?" I said biting my lip, but not too hard cause of my fangs.

He shook his head yes and I trailed my hand down his chest to his abs. I slid my hand a little lower till it was on his 'stuff'. Then I gripped it tightly in my hands and pulled forward. 

"AHH!! Legacy, make her let me go!" He screamed.

Legacy? I thought this was Legacy. I turned and saw the boy I was talking to earlier standing up. Twins? This should be interesting.

"Yo twin calm down. Aye get yo hands off my brother before I tap that ass." He said leaning back to get a better view of my butt. Nasty ass nigga!

Without him even saying another word I released his brother and took my seat.

"Ok, time to begin class! We have two new students, so I'll let them introduce themselves and then we'll start the lesson." An old, yet pretty black woman said. I guess she was the teacher.

"Y'all still do this childish shit?" I asked to myself.

Mel bumped my arm and I stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"My name is Melanie. I'm 17, I just moved from Harlem last weekend, and this is my sister Mariah." She said waving at the class after she was done. This bitch was wearing a kool-aid smile.

She so fucking... Happy and for what?

"Wassup, I'm Mariah, I'm 17 years old, and I'm mixed with black and white. Also, I have about 12 tattoos, and Tupac is my favorite rapper." I said looking at the students in the class.