"Haz, will you go out with me?"

* * *

"Hey Li."

Louis skips over to Liam at the local recreation centre. Louis had taken up football and Liam had taken up gym. They needed to get activities instead of just sitting in the house all day. Sitting around on its own was very depressing. But the atmosphere in the house was chokingly gloomy, and Louis had enough of that when his parents died.

"Louis."
"No need to be hostile."
"I'm not hostile. I'm getting into my headspace for the gym."
"Oh ok. Have fun."

Liam hums and walks hurriedly to the gym, thanking whoever decided to build the centre for making the gym far from the fields. Louis shrugs and heads over to the football (or soccer whatever floats your boat) fields. He heads to the locker room and changes to his uniform. As he leaves the locker room, he catches up with his new friend.

 As he leaves the locker room, he catches up with his new friend

"Hey Luke!"

"Oh there you are. I was just about to call you. Come on."

Luke Hemmings. 19 years old. Soon to be senior at his school.

Luke and Louis met here at footie training and he was Louis' first friend when Louis was accepted into the Doncaster Rovers

Luke and Louis met here at footie training and he was Louis' first friend when Louis was accepted into the Doncaster Rovers. The team had a match the following day (Saturday) and Louis was in the starting eleven. This made him happy and Luke was very supportive. Luke had a boyfriend also at the school. Ashton came with Luke to every practice and him and Louis just clicked.

"Where's Ash?"

"Already went to the side lines. He got intimidated again by all the shirtless men in the room. Said he did not like to be teased by anyone but me."

Louis let out a chuckle and looks to the sideline where Ashton waved at him excitedly. Louis waves back and the two jog to the middle of the field where the couch was motioning the other players to gather.