Over the horizon

• Dedicated kay pewdiepie and the bro's

Pewdie's POV

As my vision slowly returned from the deathly black of what I had seen just moments before I tried to remember what happened, but one memory just kept flashing in my head over and over, that picture was a blank white face with static all around, staring at me - well at least it would have if it had eyes. As I regained control of my body I looked around to see where I was, if I was still alive, so I could figure out what the hell had happened. As I scanned the large field I was in and quickly realized that this was no ordinary field, there were woods to the side of me that I thought would be the best place to go to as this field seemed to go on forever. I slowly turned, but as I did I spotted a small village over the horizon, I quickly changed course as I believed there would be people in this fahking village.As I slowly walked towards the village it turned from a mirage to an outline then finally the detail all fell into place. I was walking through a small village no bigger than i would have said one-hundred metres in perimeter but strangely there was no people around at least that's what i thought until I went into the church, to be honest I don't even know if I could have called them fahking human they were sort of humans but instead in-cased in a see through substance which i couldn't identify.As i got closer i felt cold as if my will to live and energy was being sucked out of me and then i recognized one of them...it...was...Martzia I instantly drop to the floor sobbing,waiting,hoping that she would awake from that cursed slumber and hug me,speak to me,just do anything to tell me that she was okay.I look back up after rubbing my eyes just to check if what I had seen was real when i noticed something out of the corner of my eye I saw a note i picked it up the note had a picture of a tall slender man in a nice black suit with a long tie then read it aloud to my self. "Follows." Then all of a sudden the whole room went crazy the figures started moving towards me my vision started to dim and the last thing I heard was a high pitched squealing noise in the back of my head I thought to myself. "Oh fahk not again."

Martzia's POV

I woke up in a strange village surrounded by strange people how did I react I screamed for Felix and when I did all the people turned, stared, then continued like zombies doing whatever it was they were doing. I decided I had to pluck up the courage to ask one of them what they were doing so I slowly walked over to one and as I did I was thinking if how easily Felix would have done this he would have strutted in here like he owned the place and said."What up bitches."but the sad truth was that he wasn't there so I was fucked. When I reached the nicest looking person i spoke very slowly with a faint stammer."U umm e excuse m me I I w was w wondering i if y you c could tell me what y your doing." The women turned round to me and almost on cue all of the emotionless people said in a dull lifeless voice.

"We are obeying the master you would to if you knew what was best for you!" I was starting to get scared so I backed away but all of the lifeless creatures formed a circle around me and started chanting. "Obey the master obey the master!" I once again screamed for Felix but my screams were not answered I was alone. As i frantically tried to break the circle a figure of a tall slender man teleported infront of me and struck me down with a tentacle from his back then a deep voice called out.

"Don't kill the slut she may be usefull." The last thing I thought was.                                                              "I know Felix will save me I just know he will."