The Final Chapter

*Eleanor's POV*

One Year Later...

The Twins have just turned one years old, we're currently celebrating their first birthday at Neverland with Michael's family. Prince and I decided it would be better to have their birthday here being a more child friendly place here at Neverland than Paisley Park, Neverland is basically a heaven for a child where as Paisley Park is more musical and business like. Sophia and Prince Michael are running around playing with their toys and being showered with affection by Michael's family as I stand there and watch. It's a beautiful sight, Prince stands beside me and holds my hand.

"That whole year went by too quickly. I could have sworn they were just born yesterday, screaming their little lungs out." He sighs.

I pout at his words, Prince has always been a softy when it came to the Twins. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I know. But look at little Sophia, she looks just like you." I grin.

"She has your nose though." He protests.

"Yes but she has your mesmerising eyes." I look up at him as he looks down at me and pecks my lips.

We both look back out at the children playing with Michael's siblings.

"Prince Michael looks spitting image of Michael though. You could see him and Michael walking around in public and you'd think they were brothers." Prince giggles.

I laugh at his comment, it's true though. Prince Michael's got Michael's curly hair, his big brown eyes and his big bright smile. Prince and I go sit down at a table, shortly after Michael comes and joins us.

"Hey you two. I was wondering where you guys ran off too." He says.

"We've just been watching your family spoil the kids." I laugh.

"They love them!" Michael laughs.

"We know. It's cute." Prince says.

Michael smiles as he looks over at the kids, he turns his attention back to me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Are you going to tell me why you're so ripped?" He asks.

Prince almost spits out his water and starts laughing. I look at Prince like he's gone insane, Michael does the same.

 I look at Prince like he's gone insane, Michael does the same