Everything About You (A One Direction FanFic)

Hiya everyone! This is my first story let alone fanfic. So if I do have any mistakes please just correct me in the comments below. Also, can you please comment on whether or not I should continue this story...

Thanks, it means a lot to me!

Love, 

Arianna xo

ps. This is dedicated to my friend @imsoepic for being there for me, giving me ideas, encouraging me, introducing me to wattpad and the list goes on and on :D

---------------

-Ada POV... 

Scarlett and I were waiting by the pickup area at Heathrow airport. Scarlett looked excited while I was downright nervous. What if they didn't like me? I mean I was just your average looking 17 year old girl.

I had long, wavy brown hair framing my face, perched on my head were my tortoise shell rayban glasses. I had deep brown, almost black eyes and was an average 5 ft 6. I was wearing my usual navy jeans with a tank top and open denim jacket paired with gladiator heels which added a few inches to my height. Beside me Scarlett looked like a supermodel. Our complexion and height was quite similar but that was about it. She had luscious hazel hair that trailed down her back. Her eyes were sapphire and sparkled under her rayban's. She was wearing similar jeans but with a scoopneck red and white striped shirt with converse heels that matched her shirt. We both looked casual but also very chic. Sensing my anxiety, Scarlett gave me a quick squeeze before returning to her phone. She was on twitter, no doubt updating her status. Scarlett was an Internet addict. She was constantly updating her life on the Cyber World, therefore our lives were open to the public. But I loved her for this.

I was brought out of my daydream by the vibration of my phone in my back pocket. On my twitter Scarlett had posted a picture of me pouting slightly at the queue in front of us. My initial smile turned into a frown and I started chasing her around the airport. Chasing someone in heels is hard especially on these polished marble floors. As I quickly turned a corner, I bumped into something hard. Not a concrete wall but something as well built. I noticed two arms were holding me up from falling to the ground. I could feel electrifying sparks from where his fingers were touching my forearm. Looking up I found two sapphire eyes. This mysterious stranger looked at me with concern.

" Are you ok babe?" he asked whilst looking at me, his eyes trailing up and down me. He smiled before adding, "My name's Louis."

I quickly stammered a reply before thanking him. He seemed quite familiar but I couldn't place him. In front of me, I could hear Scarlett shouting my name. As I hurried onwards towards Scarlett, I turned to look back at the mysterious boy one last time. He was still staring at me.

-Scarlett POV...

I was getting freaked out right now about Ada. What if she hurt herself? Or got lost? What if she got kidnapped?!? Just when I was reaching for my phone to call the police, I felt two arms hugging my waist. Instantly smelling her Versace perfume, I turned and gave my best friend a hug. I had first met Ada in my preprimary ballet class. It was both our first class of ballet. We were paired up together and instantly clicked. Sometimes our personalities would crash but it was rare, very rare. Anyways, I hoped Louis would fetch us soon, I was starting to get hungry especially for Nandos.

Almost like my wish was answered, I heard a familiar voice shouting, "Lottie!". There was only one person in the whole world who would call me that and that is my obnoxious older brother Louis. I spotted him sprinting towards me with his arms wide, while a group of boys, his friends/bandmates,were following his example. I had only met them once before but that was when they were still in the XFactor Bootcamp. My eyes trailed across them appreciatively. But my eye stopped on one boy in particular. Liam. His shirt hugged his upper body in all the right places. His arms were definitely easy on the eyes and six pack could clearly be seen. I licked my lips unconsciously and turned to look at Ada.

-Ada POV...

Oh. My. Freaking. God. Scarlett had just 'accidentally' forget to mention that her brothers and his friends were drop dead gorgeous. They seriously looked like they were made in heaven. As they all came to a stop in front of us, my jaw literally hit the ground. They looked way, way, way hotter close up. There was no blemish to be seen, but looking closer I could spot a hint of lipstick on one of the boys lips. I reached forward and quickly swiped it off with my finger. Instantly he rolled his head backwards and begin to groan softly to himself. I chuckled quietly before turning to Scarlett with my eyebrows raised. She smiled sheepishly at me before introducing them.

"Umm. Ada this is my brother Louis and his friends, Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn." she said.

I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows even higher at the sound of Louis. He couldn't possibly the same person as the boy I bumped into. Or could he?

-------------

A/N

The picture on the side (->) is of Ada.