Yami Yugi

A/N: Hey guys! I'm am SO HORRIBLY SORRY for making you wait so long for an update! But you should know by know that I am always doing something, dealing with a bad situation, and etc. But I guess watching the latest video on DSummon's Duel Links gameplay made me get inspired to finally get this part done!

So, I will tell you what the game plan for this story is. After this of course.

I own nothing of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Duel Links, and etc. I also don't own that image above. All rights go to their original owners. This is purely made for fun. Enjoy!

"I'm in Duel Links." You whispered to yourself as you looked around. "Either that or I'm dreaming." You pinched your arm very tightly, making yourself yelp and jump. You blinked several times before realizing you're still in what looks like a park. "And I'm still here. Well, this is just great."

You picked up your phone from the ground and eyed it worriedly. "Why did I have to open my big mouth? Why couldn't you do this before? Or maybe not at all? Why now?" You looked up to the blue and white anime sky and felt troubled inside.

You were in Duel Links.

You were in a video game.

And you may have no way to get home to the real world.

Your wish came true.

"Why me?" You whispered up high.

"Hey you!"

You looked around to the sudden new voice. Then, your eyes locked on to some guy wearing a blue school uniform. You recognized it as the Domino high school uniform. The guy had dark hair and gray eyes, arrogance swelling in them.

"M– Me?" You pointed to yourself.

"Yeah you! The name's Josh and you and I are gonna duel. Right here, right now." He spoke arrogantly. You looked down to your hands, expecting to see a duel disk strapped to your wrist and a deck holder around your waist. To your surprise, there was!

"What the – ?"

"Well come on, duel me!"

"N– No I – I can't! I – I don't –!" You tried to protest.

"Or are you just too chicken?" He taunted you. You glared at him. How dare he call you that? You were about to throw some curse words at him when a new voice spoke out.

"I'll duel you!" It was a deep, baritone voice brimming with confidence. You turned to look behind you to see who it was and you just about almost fan-girled.

Standing before you was Yugi Muto, the King of Games himself!

Well, technically, Yami Yugi.

He wore his signature leather outfit and his school jacket hung on him like a cape, blowing in the wind. His spiky tri-colored hair really made him stand out; ebony hair with crimson tips and golden bangs framing his face as well as three extra bangs shooting up his hair like lightening bolts. But what really popped out the most were his crimson red eyes, red as blood but bright as a passionate flame.

Your heart was already pumping erratically as you awed over him while Josh was stunned. "Whoa! It's you! It's really you! Yugi Muto! And I get to duel the King of Games? This is awesome!" His stunned face was replaced with a cocky grin.

Yami smirked ruggedly. "Let's see what you're made of."

They both walked a few feet away before turning to face each other. You sat nearby Yami, your worries quickly diminished and your giddiness surfacing. You always dreamed of seeing Yami dueling in person and now it was actually happening!