Chapter 2: His Precious Little Sister

Start from the beginning

Katsumi: Don’t you dare come in my room or I’ll kill you!

Daiki: Eh? Katsumi can kill me? How mean.

Katsumi: You’re the one who is mean!

Daiki: Hmph!

He started to go upstairs with a pout. The beast of basketball pouting? What an unpleasing thing to see. I ran after him wanting to know what his business is.

Katsumi: Where are you going?

Daiki: *looks at Katsumi* Taking a shower, of course. Or do you want to come with me?

Katsumi: No.

I walked back to the kitchen. I got the table ready. I ready our bento as well.

Onee-san got down a few minutes. We ate together. After eating, I cleaned up. He almost went out when I stopped him.

Daiki: What is it?

Katsumi: Your tie is tangled up.

Daiki: *looks at it* Yeah. You’re right.

Katsumi: Here. Let me fix it.

I fixed his tie then I noticed that he’s looking somewhere else. On my . . . chest.

Daiki: Ne, Katsumi, C or F?

Katsumi: SHUT UP!

I pushed him away. He waved goodbye and walked to school. I sighed and went inside the house. It seem like I forgot to give him something. His bento!

I groaned. I guess I have no choice but to give it to him. I put his bento and mine in my bag. I locked the front door and walked to school.

**~**

At lunchtime, I didn’t want to go out of class but I have to give Onee-san his bento. I went out of class with his bento in my hand. My first choice of place that I can find him is the gym because every lunchtime they had practice.

When I went inside the gym, there’s no sign of my dark blue-haired lazy and perverted older brother anywhere. where is he? Don’t tell me he’s on the roof again.