Chapter Ten: The Return of Muffy

James' PoV

It was dark by the time I finally found someone to feed on. I crouched down on the building's edge, watching the slutty looking girl. I had been following her for the past two hours. Her raven black hair reached the top of her sleek back leather boots leaving a good six inches of legs between it and the hem of her über short black shorts. Her top was 3 sizes too small and barely contained her breasts. I seriously believed that if she bent over, it would all come tumbling out. Over top of her shirt she wore a short black leather jacket and too much whore red lipstick and makeup then should be legal on a face like hers. Her heels clicked on the concrete as she walked.

I waited until she turned into the alley before leaping over the edge, landing noiselessly behind her. Before she was aware of what was happening, I pulled her close and sank my fangs into her throat. She let out a small barely audible scream as I bit into her flesh. Her blood bubbled into my mouth, warm and rich with the slight twinge of alcohol and cigarettes. I moaned softly as I fed, feeling better already. I closed my eyes, holding her still. Her struggles became weaker and slowed to a halt as her blood ran dry. I dropped the body, gasping. A refreshing rush flowed through me. I wiped the blood of my lips, sighing in content. I placed my hand over my stomach, feeling my child stir. I smiled softly. Who knew that I'd enjoy that feeling so much?

I walked back home, stopping at Burger King to grab some burgers. Sometimes being a werid vampire sucks since I have to eat both blood and normal food to get full. But it's good in other ways, like nobody gets suspicious when I don't eat. Plus I was having burger cravings. I was half-way home when I was slammed up against the wall and came face-to-face with somebody I never expected to see again.

"Hello, James," she purred, a wooden stake in her hand, "Did you miss me?" I groaned, not in the mood for this.

"Hello, Muffy." I said before hissing at her and baring my fangs. And to think that I actually liked her once!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know! But that was where I wanted it to end. Anywho, comment, vote, follow, enjoy!