Part 37: To The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Get off of me!" I yell and kick him in his stomach and that makes him angry and bend in pain. His eyes glare like hell was in his eyes. He yanks on my hands and throws me over his shoulder, I start to squirm and he holds tighter onto my waist.

Mason throws me in this room in a cabin out in the woods, he undid the handcuffs and pushed me. I fell onto the floors on my hands and knees, I turn around and he slams the door. I fold onto my stomach in discomfort, feeling sick, I stand up and go to the bathroom throwing up. I look for anything sharp after, to my dismay, there was nothing. I tried to smash a window open but that didn't work either, I gave up and slid to my butt with my knees against my chest and my head leaned back on the wall.

Someone started to unlock the door and I stood up, the person came in and shut the door. I tried to hit them but they punched me in my face, I hit their torso and they push me to the ground and sit on me punching me. I flip us over and punch him, I felt blood dripping from my nose to my lip. They threw me to the side of them and they got up, it kicked me right in my stomach and I felt everything hurt inside of me. I got on my knees and hands and they kicked me again, I creamed in pain and that's when Mason came in.

"What the hell!" Mason yells as I hold my stomach in pain.

"She attacked me!" The voice was more clear now and I looked up to see Nate finally.

"How could you!?" I yelled at Nate and Mason looked down at me, I coughed in my hand and blood came out.

"Get out!" Mason yelled at Nate and Nate left. Mason tried to touch me but I pushed him.

"Don't touch me!" I threatened standing up on my own.

"Let me help you." He said stepping towards me, but I stepped back.

"I don't and never will need your help." I wiped my mouth and stared down, still holding my stomach.

"You will always need my help." He said pushing me towards the wall. I was trapped between the night table and Masons arm. Mason brings up his hand and wipes my lip. He came closer to me, our bodies pressed against each other, he moves his lips closer to mine. He looks at me, his hands hold my thighs tightly, he inched closer but I finally snapped myself out of his trance and pushed him.

"Don't touch me." I stood in the middle of the room holding onto myself.

"You know you like it." He smirks then leaves.

ASHS POV

I barge into Amber and Nate's house and Amber gets up quickly, scared.

"What the hell Ash you scared me!" She yelled.

"Where's Nate?" I said angrily.

"I don't know? He was gone yesterday." She replied.

"Where'd he go?" I asked.

"Ash what's going on?" She wonders.

"She's gone!" I yell "now where would he go!" I say again.

"There's an abandoned warehouse off the road he went to before." She replied and I left starting to drive.

ELENAS POV

After a while Mason came back into the room and grabbed my wrist that I pulled away from him.

"What are you doing?" I yell and he yanks on my wrist harder.

"We're going." He said and pulled me tightly out of the room. He threw me in the back of his car and started to drive with Nate in the passenger.

"What are you going to do with her?" Nate asks. Mason looks at Nate and gives him a quick glance and smirk.

"You'll see."