Chapter One

Catherine's P.O.V.

It's a nice day outside. Cloudy, little sun shine, just a perfect day to go for a hunt. I was really excited to go hunting today. It was just a perfect day. Nothing could ruin it. I got dressed mainly in exercise cloths cause what else to use for hunting other than this. I got dressed in a black sports bra and put on black spandex pants, put my hair up in a nice high ponytail, and finished off with some sketchers. I was ready for a good hunt. 

I hiked up a mountain far from the civilized area. Mainly because I don't want to expose myself to the humans. I walked a little just for a few minutes until I found the perfect catch. A full grown male mountain lion. I crouched down into a perfect stance getting ready to catch my meal. Ready. Steady. NOW. I ponced at my pray only to be knocked out of the air by a strong force. I landed on the ground in a perfect threatening angle. Legs bent in a 90 degree angle, fangs flared, and ready to attack whoever or whatever knocked me out of the air and took my supposed to be meal. I was ready to attack when my intruder threw the mountain lion on the floor drained from it's blood. " Hey what the hell man that was my lunch. Do you know how hard it is to find the perfect mountain lion?" I stared at my now useless meal and looked at my intruder but only to have the air knocked out of me by the strong force slamming me against the hard ground. " Hey what's the big ide-" " Shut it... please just shut the fuck up!" " Hey who do u think you are telling me what the fu-ahh." " I said to SHUT UP!!!! " A sound like a cry came out of my mouth as a sharp pain came to my head and I had no choice but to whimper in pain. Then suddenly the pain went away. " That's what I thought. Are you going to be quiet now?" I just thought to agree just so the strong force wouldn't hurt me. It came to my mind that the strong force happened to have a males voice. I tried to get up only to fail miserably by the strong man pinning me down. " No no no. You live by my rules now... Mate." It was then I knew what was going on. That I was in for major trouble. I had to figure out how the hell I were to get out of this.

" Who are you. I demand to know who my supposed to be Mate's name is shouldn't I ? Or would you rather to be known as anonymous. Make your choice." I glared into the eyes of my attacker. His eyes were already a lustful violet which got me a little uneasy. " Why... how rude of me. My mistakes. My name ... is Martin Ray Slade . And I am your mate."  I stared into his eyes and at that moment I knew that I was screwed. The number one reason why I am screwed is not just because I now belong to a vampire but I belong to one of the most powerful vampires.... Slades.

  I tried to escape but he wouldn't budge. I thrashed around kicking and trying to scream, but he wouldn't get off me. Fear was running over me. Soon the rage and anger will come. And after that i'm a true vampire. I could already feel my eyes changing to their deadly light blue almost silver color with the black slit. Once that happens i'm unstoppable. I once killed about 30 male vampires on my own because I was so furious. I was even afraid of this side of me . But if this was the only way to make him back down then , I'll give him the fight. " Get. Off. Of. ME!!!" I threw him off of me and threw him into a tree. I was no longer the calm and caring vampire... No I was beyond that. I was the murderous, cold blooded, killer vampire, and nothing was going to get in my way. " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME ... ME WHAT TO DO. I FOLLOW NO ONES RULES. ONLY BY MINE. SO WHATEVER YOU HAVE GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND AT THIS MOMENT, GET. IT. OUT. CAUSE I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR RULES. JUST BECAUSE YOUR A SLADE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. SO BACK THE HELL DOWN!!!" My soul was on fire. She was not just pissed. No she was extremely pissed. I don't blame her. She felt threatened, and in my opinion, that was okay with me.  " Hey there, no need for all of this. I am sorry for threatening you. Can we calm down a bit please? I promise not to threaten you anymore. Are you okay with that?" My soul started to settle a bit but kept her ground. " That's it... good girl." " Wait.. good girl?  Who do you think I am?! A KID ! You must be joking." I laughed a bit cause to me he must be joking. Me... taking orders ... from a SLADE, oh hell to the fuck no. " I don't understand what's so funny i'm being serious." " Ya and i'm the vampire queen... ya no thank you. I don't need a mate. Especially from a slade . So please leave me alone.. I need to catch my new lunch thank you very much." Stupid basterd took my lunch and expects me to be all fine and dandy when he tells me that I am his Mate... I'm not a fool. I don't follow anyone's rules but my own, and that's that. 

"That's okay love you will realize it soon enough... and i'll be waiting till then. Good bye for now my little devil." And just like that he was gone. I shivered at the thought of what he said. That's okay love you will realize it soon enough ... and i'll be waiting till then. Good bye for now my little devil.  It made me realize that now I have to get out of here and quickly. I rushed home not even caring that my lunch was never caught. At the moment I didn't care all I cared about was getting my ass out of here.  And that's exactly what I am going to do.

Well than .... that was vary sudden I know. I hope you all love it.

What will happen to Catherine? Will she be able to get out of there in time or will this so called Martin guy find her before she even can 

please vote on this chapter and or comment.

thanks loves