8

Needs editing

Jack's POV
It was lunch time and I was sitting at the end of the table drawing while everyone else was talking. Drawing really cleared up my mind a bit.

I looked at my bare arms and considered writing to my true love but decided against it while everyone else was around.

"Hey Jack?" I heard a voice call. It belonged to Matt. He was one of Mark's friends and just by listening to the way he talked to people I could tell he had a crush on Ryan.

I looked up from my drawing to see him smiling kindly at me.

"What are you drawing?" He asked. I looked at what I had been drawing and realized it was Mark. My eyes widened and I closed my book.

"N-nothing," I stuttered as fear started to consume me. If they saw it they would take it the wrong way. But then again what way was the right way?

"You must be drawing something. Just show us," Ryan urged. Of course he's on Matt's side.

"I-it w-was n-nothing. Just sh-shadings," I stuttered out. I could see the worried looks from Fe and Mark. I glanced at Felix, pleading for help. He saw and stood up.

"Just don't pressure him about it. He doesn't even show me his drawings and I'm practically his brother," he said to the two.

They nodded and said quick apologies. I nodded in response before opening my book to a new page. I started drawing everyone in the group, glancing up at people every now and then to make sure I was drawing them correctly. Matt ended up catching me glancing at him and raised a brow.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" He asked, sounding a little weirder out. I giggled and held up the now compete drawing of everyone.

"Oh wow. That's so accurate. How can you draw so well?" Ryan said as everyone amazed over the drawings. Even Felix seemed shocked that I would show everyone.

"I don't know. I've always been good at drawing I guess. I was just afraid people would judge me if I did show them at first and then it just became a security thing," I explained.

Everyone nodded and I could see the proud expression on Felix's face. I smiled at him just as the bell rung. Everyone then went to their elecated classes. As me and Mark walked down the halls I had a big smile on my face. Maybe this school isn't so bad after all...

~time skip to after school~

Me and Mark walked to the front of the school, talking and laughing about different things. I was really enjoying my time with Mark. He helped me see the brighter side of things.

"So, what are you doing after school?" He asked as we finished laughing. I gave him a devilish look.

"Your mom," I said. His eyes widened in shock and then we both burst out laughing. I was laughing so much my tummy tum hurt(how adorable).

"What are you two laughing at?" I heard Felix ask through our giggles. It was a while before I was even able to answer him.

"M-mark... Asked... What I was doing.... After school.... And I replied with... Your mom," I said between giggled and ended up laughing again.

Felix rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Well I'm glad you're having a good time. But we better get home. My parents said they have a surprise for us," Felix said pulling out his phone.

"Is it a new 'toy'?" I asked, making Felix's eyes widen and me and Mark to laugh even more.

"No, now let's go," Felix said rolling his eyes and grabbing my arm. As he pulled me away I waved goodbye to Mark.

Mark laughed and waved back, walking over to some other guy who I didn't know. I turned around and walked with Felix properly.

"Woah Fe, what's the rush?" I asked as he rushed down the street. He looked at me with a soft smile in his face.

"Like I said before. My parents have a surprise for us and I really want to know what it is," he said with slight frustration.

Felix hates surprises so I know how much it was killing him right now not knowing. I saw an ice cream stand and jumped in front of Felix.

"Can we get ice cream please please please please," I said like a kid, jumping up and down. He giggled and nodded. I dragged him over and looked at all the different flavours.

I could see the impatient look on Felix's face and a devilish smile crossed my face.

"Look at all these flavours. I don't know what one to get," I said. He sighed and looked at me with an expression that read 'are you fucking kidding me!'.

"Jack. If you're doing what I think you're doing," he warned. I smiled innocently at him.

"Doing what?" I said as innocently as possible. He sighed and rubbed his face in his hands.

"Just hurry up and pick one already," he said getting slightly frustrated. My smiled grew bigger.

"Hmm, I think I want... That one... Wait no! That one," I ended up repeating this a few times before Felix practically screamed at me.

"JACK!" I burst into laughter at his reaction before calming myself.

"Fine, I'll stop messing with ye. Could I just have chocolate," I said to the lady at the stand.

She was smiling at us but nodded and got my order. Felix ended up paying because I was mucking around again and dragging me away. I waved to the lady before happily following Felix.

When we got home the car was in the driveway and the garage door was closed. From that information I had guessed our 'surprise' was inside the garage. We quickly walked inside and was met with Felix's parents.

"You're finally home," his mum said giggling.

"Yeah, we had a little trouble," Felix replied looking at me. I shrugged and continued eating my ice cream.

"Well, follow us and we will show you your surprise" Felix's father said. They led us to the garage and opened the door. Revealing a shiny new car (idk be imaginative)

Felix let out a high pitched girly squeal and leapt around hugging his parents. I just stood there licking my ice cream as Felix checked out his new car. His parents walked up to me and smiled.

"Looks like he loves the car. Great job recommending it Jack," his father said. Felix heard and ran up to me and engulfed me in a tight hug. He ended up repeating the word thank you over and over as he hugged us all.

Im glad he was happy. It made me happy...

Awe, so cute