Passion

Hi.My name is Elise Dawn. I am 13 years old. I go to Western University High School. I was born on March 1 2000. I am the only child out of my whole entire family. I only have my mother on my side since my father died from a car accident later after my birth. I didnt get to know my dad because he was unknown to me. I still miss him and love him. My dream is to find love. To know what love is. What love was known to me. Not only that I really wanted a boyfriend. In my class theres some hot and sexy boys who sits next to me. I stare at them sometimes when I feel bored and dont want to listen to my teacher. At lunch, I sit all by myself with my best friend Annabelle. Annabelle was my only and first close friend. She always keep our secrets and everything privately to herself. Shes everything to me. I really loved her as a friend. Afterschool I be walking home by myself or be picked up by my mom. But today I walked home all by myself. Then later in the day I sat with my mom and ate dinner and was talking about dad.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes honey?" Mom said.

"I miss Dad." I said sadly. I really did since he was my biological father.

"Ik...me to." Mom said. "But..hes in heaven now so..."

"Yea.." I said. Then afterwords I went upstairs to get ready for school tommrow. The next day I woke up and got ready and ate breakfast and my mom drove me to school.

"Enjoy yourself ok?" Mom said kissing me on the forehead.

"Ok." I said and then I left into the building. In gym class when I was showering I saw blood coming out of my vagina. I realized it was my period.

"Oh shit!!!" I said. I didnt know what to do. I threw the towel over me and went straight to the nurse to call my mom. My mom came and picked me up after I putted back on my clothes.

"Mom im so sorry...I didnt know my period was going to happen." I said.

"Its ok Elise. Its my fault that I didnt warn you about your period." My mom said. "Here. Put them in your bag so when it starts to get heavy you can change for every 2 hours."

"Ok thanks mom." I said and I went upstairs to my room and close the door. I took out my Iphone 5c and texted to my friend Annabelle. I explained to her what happen and she got shocked. She then texted me back a message.

"Really?" Annabelle texted me.

"Yes." I texted her back.

"We will talk during lunch tommrow." Annabelle texted me back.

"Ok." I texted her and then I putted my phone away. It was kinda embrassing that I have my period around. The next day my mom wasnt in the mood to drive me so I had to walk to school. When it was 6th period I went with my friend Annabelle to the library.

"I thought we was going to go the cafeteria?" I asked.

"Its to loud so I rather stay in the library." Annabelle said.

"Ok Annabelle." I said. The library was a better place to stay.

"So here read the book all about periods. Its a good book. It actually helps in real life." Annabelle said.

"Oh ok." I said and then I started to read.

"I will be back." Annabelle said.

"Oh ok." I said. Then Annabelle got up and left. As I was reading a boy came and tapped my shoulder. It was one of those jocks.

"Hey." The boy said.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Whats your name?" He asked nicely.

"My name is Elise." I said.

"Beautiful name." He said. "The name is Kyle."

"Oh...thank you and nice name." I said.

"I will talk to you later Elise. Heres my number." Kyle said and I took it.

"Ok bye Kyle. I will call you." I said.

"Bye bye" Kyle said waving. I then blushed. My first interaction with a boy who wanted me to call him. Then Annabelle came back.

"Omg the greatest thing happend." I said.

"What?" Annabelle said.

"A boy named Kyle was talking to me and gave me his number and wanted me to call him." I said excited.

"Omg really?? Where is he?" Annabelle said.

"He just left." I said. "Hes goregeous."

"Hes a jock?" Annabelle asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"All jocks are goregeous." Annabelle said. When the bell rang me and Annabelle went out of the school building and I gave Annabelle a hug. When I came home, I took out my phone and called Kyle. He didnt pick up. So I waited until later to call him. Later on in the day I went to call him again and he answered. Throughout the day we talked and talked and the next day when I was in my locker I saw Kyle.

"Hi Kyle." I said. Kyle was a good friend to me. Then Kyle asked me out. At first I was nervous but then I told Kyle that I was going to think about it.

"Ok see you later Elise." Kyle said hugging me and I hugged him back. Then in class I was thinking if I should go out with Kyle. My first attempt in having a boyfriend and starting to find love. Afterschool I walked with Annabelle and her brother to the park. I was talking to Annabelle as we was walking to the park.

"Awww you should go out with him." Annabelle said.

"Im not sure. I kinda do have a crush on him btw." I said.

"If I was you girl I would of said yes." Annabelle said. Then I made my decision. I was going to tell Kyle that I wanted to go out with him. So after the park I said my goodbyes and went straight home. I texted to Kyle that I wanted to go out with him and then he put a smiley face. So me and Kyle go out now. My first boyfriend. I was so excited that fell off my bed. So I, Elise Dawn starts to experience what is like to have a boyfriend and what is love like.