My twin

Millys pov

We have the same hair same shoes same top same style.

We are twins.

We are both 7 and when we go to school we look the same not one of us has a hair outta place.we used to trick people and say im trinity ( pronounced trin-it-ee) and trinity is me. the good old days hey?

When we were 8 we used to do things simotainesly and snore at the same time and creep out our mean teacher.we used to link arms everytine probaly when we were on toilet haha!

When we were 9 we had our first crush on the same guy. his name was ki. he was proper hot and every wanted to go out with him. he chose me and trinity and i had our first falling out.

When we were 10 we had seperate crushes and trintiru and i ony sat and played together. or the odd days do something at the same time.

When we were 11 we didnt sit next to echother or sometimes play as trinity got a new bestfriend mia who hated me so i didnt try and hang without them because mia was stuck up. and we had are 2nd fight.

When we were 12, she had a whole new bunch of friends and put fake red hair dye to impress the others. when i did it thy all called me a coppy cat. so i was bullied and i was left on my own.

When we werre 13, we seperated conpletley and her boyfriend jamie didnt like my boyfriend rio so we were seperated for life.

I closed my eyes and cried softly. its been 3 years since we seperated and im 16 now. my mum passed away and my dad killed himself because he couldnt live without my ma anymore so i live with rio. rio is in a gang and so is trinity its sad that the two gangs are enemies.

Trinitys pov

I always think of milly. once i tried to go but jamie caught me and put a gun to my head. i knew he would shoot but i was still pertrofied. i love my siter so much but i blocked her out because well because i dont know really. "bae you in here?" jamie called. "In the garage!" i call wiping my sorrow tears away. "what this?" "oh it was my uh sisters and i old scrap book" "why you got this junk still?" "SHES MY SISTER!" "you know i dont like it when you yell ok?" he said calmly while gritting his teeth. jamie was 6'3 and was dark with green eyes sparkle and wore a smile that you couldnt resist and had a tattoo of my birthday and my name in a love heart on his back and neck. "im sorry BUT I HATE YOU KEPING EM IMPRISSONED HERE WHILE LIKE THAT GURL FROM TANGLED IM NOT SOME WIERDO I HAVE A LIFE AND YOU SHOULD GIVE ME THE RESPECT OF SEING MY TWIN YEAH I SAID TWIN SISTER I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU SO LET ME OUT OF THSI DANG HOUSE IM-" he cut me of as he gave me a harsh slap."ow..." I cried. jamie just locked me in the garage. yeah im kindish kidnapped. so yeeaa...

To be continued phaha