"Give us a call if you're ever in trouble." Alaska shouted from the passenger seat. Sirena nodded,"I will! Bye!"

Cress took off, but not before glancing back at Sirena one last time. When they arrived over to Crescent's place, Alaska frowned.

"Are you sure that it's okay for me to stay here?" Alaska asked once they got out of the car.

"Absolutely," Cress responded. "Besides, with my father gone and all, I really need the company. And I really don't want to be the only person in the house if someone attacks me. If I'm getting kidnapped, you're getting kidnapped with me."

"Wow, thanks." Alaska scowled at her,"I feel so welcomed."

"You're welcome."

Back over at Sirena's she was in a bit of a pickle. She was just in a little trouble, that was all.

Once she got inside, she was grabbed inside roughly and was thrown on the ground, gritting her teeth from the sudden pain. When she looked up, she found three people in masks and hoodies.

She stiffened for a moment, cursing Zero in her mind.

"What the hell do you guys want?" Sirena hissed at them once she got up form the floor. Her eyes scanned desperately around the house, hoping that her parents weren't hurt or anything. They usually come back from work at this hour.

So she better make this a fast one.

As they tried to grab her again, she raised her fist and punched the person in front of her right in the face. Once he stumbled back, she rushed forward and tackled him, but ended up and a tuck and roll, swiftly getting away. She ran over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and pointed it over to the guys, daring them to get any close.

She felt confident. Until one of them pointed a gun at her. Then her confidence dropped and she mentally smacked herself.

Of course, she thought glumly.

Sirena had a gut feeling about the guy pulling his trigger so she ducked her head and was actually right about her gut feeling when he pulled the trigger. She heard something shatter and found out that the flower vase filled either flowers had been shot, making the whole kitchen a mess.

Her expression turned angry and she threw a little fit. "Hey! Those cost me about thirty dollars you jerks! Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to get those flowers? Ugh! Now my parents will think that I did that!"

Right before the guy pulled his trigger, Sirena flung the knife at him, knocking the gun away. It slid across the floor, away from all of them.

She was mentally doing a happy dance. Sirena didn't think it would work, but looks like it did!

After shaking those thoughts off of her, she began trying to take them down. Three against one. Might be impossible, but she still had to try.

She was going to make sure that she escape, because she wasn't going to get kidnap.

It's been happening lately and she doesn't want to get tortured.

With a thud, she fell to the floor, groaning. Before she could scramble to get back up, they snatched her ankles and dragged her across the ground. Sirena screamed,"Let go, freaks! I'll scream so loud that the neighbors will-" they stuffed her with a gag.

Sirena widened her eyes and rushed for her phone. Since she was too busy fighting earlier, she couldn't have any time. But now or never, right?

She could only text two letters of the word help before they grabbed her cell phone and smashed it. Sirena spat out the gag and gasped at them. "How dare you! That phone was a gift from Cress, you nincompoops!"