The lies behind my back

My name is Nicole Hamilton I live in Virginia and I'm sixteen years old . It's five in the morning. I wake up with a craving for sweets.I'm the oldest out of my four other siblings.I have twenty minutes to get dressed and I takes me at least ten to fifteen minutes tops. So I get dressed and I eat some powdered covered donuts with some marshmallows.I have twin sisters name Sadie and Katie they are thirteen years old and a brother that's going to be nine in four days.My last adopted brother Cody is a year younger than me.I almost forgot about my parents Elizabeth and Eric. We came home from school and took some boxes to the car trunk and We jumped in the car and drove off.

When we arrived at our new house in New York and we all ran inside to choose our rooms.I run into a room with two bedroom doors.It had my name in the center of the rug in my new bedroom.I put my boxes in the corner of my closet and run out to help my brothers and sisters with their stuff.in Sadie and Katie's room I put their fairy princess dress up in there closet and they put there toys in their toy Ben.After a few hours we finished and I left there room to go in mine."Nicole come in the living room!"I hear my mom say I roll my eyes "okay be there in an hour!"I yell "NO NOW!"my mother yelled furiously I jog down the stairs"what,I have to unpack my things."I say with more attitude then I attended "oh we will just have our maid do that."my mom said "oh the neighbors are here get the kids."my mom says plopping herself on the couch and sipping her wine. I run up stairs and get ready for dinner and get my brothers and sisters.we trout down the stairs and plop into a random spot at the dinner table sit next a girl about my age.She has emerald green eyes blonde hair and light brown highlights. After we all finished dinner the girl and I walked to my room "what's your name? " she says "Nikki" smiling a big smile "That's a pretty name"I said "thank you". We talk to see what we have in common then an hour later Nikki had to go home.

The next morning I kinda wanted to go to a new school but then I don't because being a new kid is boring .I even have to ride the bus hopefully I can make at least one friend today.My mom called out"the bus is here!". I get on the bus trying to find a seat then a girls head peaked out and saw me and it was Nikki.she stood up "I saved you a seat" she said pointing to the seat.I kept wondering if the first day was going to be easy or not ,if I'm going to get a lot of friend and stuff like that. When we finally arrived at the school my first thought was that the school was huge and there was a bunch of people running,talking,reading ,and texting it was like a jungle outside. When I went In with Nikki she showed me to the principles office when we got there on the front door it said Mrs. Marquez.I sit down nervously and make a weird face Nikki laughs and puts her hand on my shoulder.After a few minutes of laughing and talking about who I thought was cute when they walked by."come in!"mrs.Marquez said glaring at us both.