Without His Speed

Barry Allen has never done this most idiotic thing in his life. Kill a person by accident without his powers. No this wasn't the cause of adrenaline, it was more the cause of his clumsiness.
It was practically a typical day for Barry without his powers. Going through his clothes to find clean ones. Trying as fast as he could getting dressed, meeting the long line at CC Jitters. And lastly his rush to get on the bus. Which is how he meet you.
After getting out of the long line Barry ran to the bus stop pushing a few citizens.
" Excuse me,...Sorry...Pardon me sir.." he mumbled. Quickly walking on the walkway for pedestrians on the road he bumped into you. Sadly a car was turning full speed ahead at the wrong time. You couldn't stand up. You were to busy from the shock. Tears blurred your vision as you tried anyway .
But before the car could crush your leg someone had quickly jerked you out of the cars wrath. And wrapped you in a protective hug. You were in the arms of a complete stranger. But, you didn't want to pull away. Your breathing slowed back to a normal pace and your tears slowly stopped flowing.
" Im so sorry, jeez I need to pay more attention." he mumbled "Are you hurt?"
" Physical or Emotional?" You replied back. (( Get that reference and I will hug you and give you a cake =3 )) Moving your head from your savior's chest you looked up at him.
" Does it even matter?" He said putting one hand through his hair and left the other on the top of your head.
" Im fine now sort of, at least im alive." You said
"Sort of? Don't put that in the same sentence as I'm fine, I could've killed you, tell me what's wrong?" He said worried.
" Well..., I don't know my shining armor or his digits."
Barry blushed before replying "My names Barry Allen," pulling a pen out his bag he motioned if he could write on your arm before doing so.
" Nice to meet you Barry, my names (Y/n) (L/n)," Grabbing him out of the street by his sweater she stood on her tip toes a mumbled in his ear " And now we are even, see you later Prince Charming~" Winking she walked away while her (h/l) (h/c) blow in the wind behind her. Barry watched her go along with missing his ride to work.