The 'HUH' Challenge Barry Allen X Reader

(Y/n) and Barry used to be the best of friends. Until one day everytime they saw one another they couldn't tolerate the others presence. They insulted each other, embarrassed each other, and always tried showing how better and smarter they were.
                          ...
     Today Barry and (Y/n) had accidentally bumped into each other on the walk to Star Labs. During this walk they both roasted one another with personal points that stung.
       (Y/n) scrunched her nose in disgust.
        " Great now I know why the sun is hiding..it got a glimpse at you and started searching for the moon."
   " Its not like I wanted to see you too (L/n)." Barry muttered as he walked with his coffee that was still burning hot.
     (Y/n) rolled her eyes " Why don't you speed off then? It would make my day wonderful."
     " Wow (L/n) I thought you were smarter then this. Why would I show my speed off to a crowd of people that can see me?" Barry retorted back.
    (Y/n) pushed her cheeks out in annoyance.
    " My names Barry Allen I'm the clumsiest asshole in the world and I think the world revolves around moi~ HUUHUUH." She said.
     Barry stayed quiet ignoring her attempts to anger him.
     " My names Barry Allen and I rely on lightning to give me abs. HUUHH."
       ' If we were messing around as friends I'd actually laugh,' Barry thought 'but that was a weak attempt.'
      " My names Barry Allen and I need speed to solve my fucking problems.HUUHH."
        'She wouldn't dare.'
    (Y/n) smirked when she saw him harden his glare on her.
      " My names Barry Allen and I have no parents because my ass was to slow hhhuuhhh."
     Barry stood still for a second gripping his coffee before grabbing (Y/n)'s arm tightly and speeding off to a alley close to Star Labs. Once they were there he pushed against the wall still gripping her arm. Then he poured his hot coffee over her head and glared at her. Bending to her ear Barry whispered :
      " My names (Y/n) (L/n) my boyfriend the only one who could ever love me committed suicide by drinking bleach because he wanted to rid of my bacteria huh."
    Storming off Barry threw the empty coffee cup to the ground. (Y/n) stood there in the alleyway not caring about danger. All she cared about was the fact that they had both struck each others bad cords. And she was sorry. All she wanted to do was make Barry feel the same pain he had caused her. Hurt and Useless. Instead all she did was make it worse.
          As she thought about this she slide down the alleyway wall and cried. Soon enough it rained but she didn't move.
                         ...
     Instead of going to Star Labs Barry had gone home. He didn't want to spoil the others moods. He was just laying in bed looking at the ceiling when his phone rung.
                      'Cisco'
   Cisco:
" Barry have you seen (Yn)?!"
Barry:
   In a bored tone he replied.     " Earlier why?"
Cisco:
  "I'm sending you a link."
Cisco:
http://www.girl-struck-by-lightning-0561/02/0l

   Barry clicked the link and scanned through the website.

Barry:
"Okay Cisco what am I looking at? And why are you looking for (Y/n)?"
    ' I guess she didn't go to work ..I would've had an amazing day then.'
    Cisco:
-and that link is -
- that accident is..Star Labs..-

Barry listened in and out to Cisco as he kept reading until he stopped at a certain paragraph :

    ...this young woman may not survive..sh has been seizing to much...Liquids like coffee and rain made this worse...her I.D notify her as (Y/n) (L/n)..Doctors say she has been outside too long about more than up to an hour to the fullest.

Barry's eyes widened in fear. He didn't mean or this to happen. He hasn't meant to hurt her. He felt sorry for what he had done. What she had said just angered him and..he really loved her. But after a year she had started hurting him mentally. It tore him apart. He couldn't take it. And now he couldn't risk her dying.

Cisco:
-arry..you there...Barry!..
  Barry :
  "Shit ..I have to go Cisco."
Hanging up he ran out the house in a flash.

... To be continued ...

Soorry guys I know this is a one- shot book now and I should be updating but I got lazy and started procrastinating BUT GUESS WHAT IM 13 NOW YYEESSHH. OH AND AFTER THIS I.MIGHT.START.WRITING. ANOTHER.CHAPTER.FIR.MY:
EDWARD ELRIC X READER!!!!
LOVE U GUYS BAI💖👄💋