Its moments like this ~

Avalanna's pov.

I woke up on the 8th of may, 2014. The grey clouds where clear through the thin sheets we call curtains. The day before my birthday, often refered to Hell. Mother ran through the door. The worst thing is, Graduation from yr12 is tonight.

I sit up and stretch, watching mother gently placing a fruit snack on front of me and Turning my hair curler on to heat. I finish the light snack and get up. Mother hurries through the door as I rummage through my closet. I decide on a plain white tee and denim overalls.i pull on my doc martens and brush my hair.

Once i have finished brushing my hair, i curl it and turn the curler off. I pull my hair to the side and bobby pin it in place. I apply little makeup and grab my jansport backpack. I run downstairs and running out the door taking my skateboard with me. I check my phone is in my bag and quickly skate out of the driveway.

I meet up with aleah at the school gates and we walk to our lockers together, then we went our separate ways as usual.

At lunch I spotted aleah sitting at her usual place, head of the popular table. All of the populars turned to look at me, as if i killed 7 people. Soon after the cafeteria became so silent you could hear a pin drop, as they all turned to face me.

I sat in my usual place and ate my usual choice (salad and lemon water) while the cafeteria started buzzing again. I texted my friend Teagan who is my neighbour but goes to a different school though.

We texted back and fourth until i had 5th period. I grabbed my books and went to class.

After school i headed home saying goodbye to aleah. I rushed home and quickly ate a muesli bar and decided get ready for graduation.