The Beach🏊

It was a warm summer day and you where sitting on top of a towel under an umbrella.Haru had taken you on a date at the beach.He had went to get your favorite kind of popcicle.Then you realize he has been gone for a suspicusly long time. You look behind you to see the snack bar and do not see Haru.You look away scanning the water.Knowing he would be there out of all places.You see him in the far corner, swimming, you let out a little sigh and said "Not again." You stood up walking to the clear water where Haru had been swimming, letting the soft yellow sand get through your toes. You reached the clear water and yelled "Haru!" He hadn't noticed you. You tried again,but even louder "HARU!!" He still hadn't noticed you.After 5 or more attempts you decided to give up and get the popcicle you wanted and sat on your towel. You looked down at the sand and then up at the blue sky with few clouds. You noticed Haru wasn't in the water.Where is he?You thought.You stood up, wiping the drips of popcicle that had melted on your knees and looking side to side for Haru.After a few minutes of searching you felt a cold wet hand touch you on the shoulder,you flinched,making the hair on your back stand up.You turned yo see Haru, dripping in his purple and black swim shorts."Haru!",you said in shock ,"I was looking for you!"
"I went to get a towel to dry off so I wouldn't be wet while getting your popcicle."
"Oh" you mumbled looking at the popcicle stick in you'd hand.
"Want another one?" He said nudging your arm.
"Why not" you said smiling at him and taking his hand.

When you got your popcicle you sat back down, setting up another towel by yours so Haru could sit down.

After you finished your popcicle you turned to see Haru staring at you with is deep blue eyes.You turned around and blushed.

You felt his hand tap your shoulder.Luckly his big hands were not cold. You turned to see him pull you into a kiss.

You blushed, he blushed.

After what seemed like a short day Haru and you decided to head home.

When he drive into your drive way and set the car into park, you and Haru stood in the car for a akward amont of time.
You looked at him to give him a signal to open the doors.instead he kept staring at you.And that's when he shot another kiss at you, just like the one at the beach.

   Comment 4 more!Thank you guys so, so, SO,SO much for reading, voting, and commenting!Love you guys!Make sure to comment for ideas!!!Comment "Leslie" for a chance to win a follow or MABY a short story for you!