HOP RIGHT IN

is it really that strange, of course not i mean everybody get chase by giant ,scary, mask wearing monsters.

who am im kidding. " SOMEBODY HELP ME !!!" i shouted out loud

my name is Toshiba Kaminski im 17 im a junior in highschool and im being chase by a monster. i dont know why this is always happening but this isnt the first time. i been able to see ghost since i was little but now it just annoying. it either they try to eat me,kiss me, or just plain stalking. "why me, why was i born with this stupid curse!!" i shouted finally getting away. i walk into my house were my mom was cooking. "home already Toshiba" my mom ask happily. she doesn't know i can see ghost ,i bet she wouldn't believe me any way. so this is my life great. " maybe ill just be fortune teller" i said sarcastically. but it not really a bad idea i had heard many fortune tellers let people talk to dead people that they were close too. but that really wouldnt help im trying to get rid of them not attract more. "with this curse i'll be surprise to get any type of job" i said looking at my ceiling mirror. i dose off by mistake and awoke by my name being call out. " i guess dinner ready" i said leaving my room. i walk down stairs to see my mom smiling face she cooked her tsuna surprise again,that wasn't a  good sign. " ahh Toshi!! there you are and right on time for dinner" she said smiling. "umm, im not hungry' i said looking at the weird green ora coming from the deadly meal. " is it suppose to do that" i thought to my self. just then the pasta started bubbling weird read sauce. i thought i was going to throw up, i manage to save my stomach from the disaster that pop out the oven for now. but now i was hungry i didnt want to go to bed without dinner so i snuck out the back door and went to the convince store to pick up some chocolate rice balls or pokeys. " sweets for dinner again huh well isnt that just great, my dentist is going to kill me" i said looking at the convince store sign. i walk in and grab a green basket  and begin to walk down the aile. " hmm let see..." i walk down the aile and pick up a cup of ramen and some pockys . " hmm maybe ill cook my own dinner tomorrow" i started to walk down the meat aile to get some beef, as i look around for the beef i ran into someone falling on the ground i look up. " sorry!!" i said looking up. i ran into a boy he had orange hair his hair touch touch the back of his neck his bangs cover his brown honey eyes his skin tan type of color and he was tall, he must of been older then me he had on a black tank top that show his arms that had i thick layer of muscles ,he look strong he also had on tan jeans and sneakers that were white and black. he reach his hand out towards me to help me up. i grad on to his hand and he easily pull me up. he look surprise. "umm...thank you!!!" i said bowing to show gratitude. " are you alright" he ask in a deep voice. i dont know why but this guy makes me nervous. " y-yes, well sorry again i wasn't paying attention" i said rubbing aback of my head. " it ok it was my fought to" he said picking up my basket handing it back to me. "t-thank you" i reply back. " what your name kid" he ask smiling. "T-Toshiba Kaminski" i reply looking at him. "Toshiba? huh cute, my name is Ichigo Kurosaki" he said looking at me. " thanks, i guest" i said looking at him. i started to say something but his friends came walking over. "what taking you so long Ichigo were leaving" a boy with glasses said pulling him away from me. " ah dont be rude " the boy said patting the black hair and blue eyes guy with glasses cheek. i turn away a little flush are they...together..." i thought looking away. the glasses boy glare at me still trying to pull Ichigo away. " i guess i see you around Toshiba" Ichigo said smiling and waving while being drag away. " yeah bye!!" i said smiling back. i hope i run into him again he so interesting and .....cute i guess.