The Party

Voting would be appreciated ;)

That Night (3rd person)

Adrianna excitedly put on her dress as she thought about the party. After one month of not going to one, she thought she would've died from staying away from them for too long. But like everyone from her old school knew, Adrianna was truly the definition of party. She stared at the mirror, checking if she looked presentable. Knowing she succeeded in looking well, she grabbed her handbag and phone and began to head out the door. She was then interrupted yet again with another notification. 'I wonder what it is this time.' She thought with a sigh.

Spotted

Adrianna in a sparkly dress going to a soon to be sparkling party. Don't worry, Upper East Siders, I'll be joining as well. See you there <3

(Adrianna's POV)

As I finally finished reading the post, I continued walking and headed to my limo. I sashayed towards the expensive black vehicle and waited for the driver to open the door. Once he did, I stepped inside, with the excitement to see someone. Someone with the last name Bass.

The driver sped off towards our destination, leaving me alone in the back. Without realizing it, my leg started shaking in excitement as I impatiently waited to get there. Finally, the driver pulled up in front of a large and grand building. I smiled, knowing that I was going to have fun.

The driver stepped out of the car and opened the door for me, allowing me to step out of the vehicle. As I stepped out, I could feel the cold, and slightly brisk air blowing. I walked into the building and began glancing around. It was stunning. A large, golden chandelier hung above me, the diamond accessories added to it causing it to look even more stunning. I began looking around once more, noticing old friends, chocolate and-

A large hand on my shoulder?

I turned around to see the person who I was most excited to see. Chuck Bass.

He had a kind yet devilish smirk on his face, making it hard to decipher his emotions. That is if he even has any. "Glad you could make it." He said, taking in all the features of my face. "You know what would make me glad? If you took your hand off of me." I stated in a sassy tone.  He CHUCKled lightly while looking down. He looked at me once more while finally taking his hand off of me. I smiled in satisfaction at him. "You look beautiful." He said softly. I laughed quietly. "I know."

The question of the day: What's 2+2?