English Quotes

"Not everyone you love is going to love you back the way you want it. That is why you have to love yourself more than anyone else" 

"I hate texting people first.  I feel awkward, annoying and unwanted"

"Dont think your nothing cause Baby you fuckin' perfect to me."

"Being in a relationship is not about kissing, dates or showing off. Its about being with the person who makes you happy"

"The most painful goodbye is when your ears havent heard it, yet your heart already feels it.

"I respect those people who hates me. Infact, i raise my middle finger to salute them."

"Youre lucky if you found the person who never gets tired of understanding your nonsense attitude."

"Someday well be waking up on the same bed, wearing the same ring and bearing the same last names <3"

"Teenage life is a stage of life that is full of positives but dont let preagnancy test be one of them"

"You will never understand how much you mean to me"

"Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative shit"

"Forget the person you used to be. Your past killed it already."

"I say bad words to express what i feel, not to let people think that im a bad person"

"I dont need to manage my anger, people need to manage their stupidity"

"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love and regret nothing"

"Hell? Its where my other friends belong."

"Bitch, your just like Monday nobody likes you."

"I have a bad reputation? Cant blame you because you live in a wrong generation."

"Instead of blaming god beacuse you dont always get what you want, Why dont you thank him for the stuff that you already have."

"Respect me, i respect you. Disrespect me, Fuck you!"

"If sleep is important, then why the fuck school starts so early."

"Its not about being the best but its how you try your best."

"Being busy will never be a reason if you know the meaning of importance"

"Fuck what you heard, try asking me first"

"Theres nothing such as true love"

"Its just that you dont have this thing called common sense"

"The best part of being single is you can do whatever the fuck you want"

"Your age doesnt define your maturity."

"No matter how awesome you are, not everyone will like you, thats life."

"I dont know whats messy, my room or my life"

"When your mood is not good without any reason, you are defintely missing someone"

"Haters are not born, they are made"

"Bitches are made cause true love exist"

"Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots"

"Just because you experienced pain it doesnt mean you wont feel happines again"

"People will never understand the decision you make, unless theyll experience how hard is it to be in your place"

"I hate my self for loving someone who cant love me back"

" How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything"

"Cheating on you was the biggest mistake i have ever done"

"I text you because i want to have a conversation with you, not to get one word answers"

"Im contented with this, as long as you dont find anyone else i will not stop loving you"

"Goodbyes are hard. It may be harder for the person leaving but its always hardest for the person being left behind"

"Stay strong even when it feels like everythings falling apart"

"If loving you takes a thousands of enemies " Well! Let the battle begins!"

"Erasing someone from your mind is easy but erasing someone from your heart is another damn story"