Chapter one: Amy

Amy
      Waking up this morning was as easy as any other, with my foster father, Rick's loud music booming from the speakers below my floor. Rick is the man who is watching over me until I can find a forever home, with people I dream about, a father who can comfort me when I'm upset and a mother I can shop with on Saturday's, I dream of a friendly new sister who can gossip with me and an older brother who would protect me. The standards I dream about for these people are way too high. All I've ever had was Rich, and my biological father, who ruined my life.
         Stretching my very sore body I looked across the room into my dresser mirror, lifting my up tank top to peer at my ribs. My bruised skin showed the bones of my ribs that I was so accustomed to seeing, and I allowed myself to release the breath I was holding in. Walking lightly to the bathroom I am careful to avoid the creaky floor boards in fear of Rick knowing his verbal punching bag has awoken. After using the toilet I allowed myself to inspect my reflection, and relish in the hate I felt for the girl looking back at me. My dark black hair was reaching just below my shoulders, and hadn't been washed in two days now, making me realize I needed a shower. Turning it on I set myself a mental reminder to only stay in for a few minutes, as I knew the man downstairs was waiting for me. While scrubbing my scalp, the brutal memory of my body being dragged across the bathroom, by my hair replays in my mind, by, Stephanie at school. Every time she sees me is always my hair, and maybe a shove or two in the halls. She is so much stronger than anyone could perceive her to be, and my body paid the price, every. single. time.
        When I looked  at my wrists in the shower I notice the way the cuts are all neatly scabbed over, and I am absolutely itching to inflict the pain on myself I so badly need to. Realizing that I have no one but myself to confide in or seek out comfort, a pit in my stomach forms, and a sense of loneliness and hatred for the person I am, is formed. I reach out of the shower into the cabinet above the sink, wrapping my fingers around the cool metal, my blade. The process of myself repeatedly dragging this blade across my skin was not hard for me. It was almost routine, the cutting the bleeding then the cleaning up. Once I was satisfied the shower was turned off and I was wrapped up in one of the only short towels we had.

Louis
    Eleanor and I have been considering adoption for months now. We want a girl, and we dream of giving someone a life, who has never had a fair fight. Someone we could give the world to, someone who has already lived part of their life, a teenager. I know the boys will be more than willing to help, as they all have spoken fondly in the idea of Eleanor and I's decision.  Looking towards my lovely girlfriend, my heart swells. I just get so anxious at the thought of ever having to lose her, she does everything for me, I cannot wait to see how she'll act  with a family of her own.
"Are you ready love?" I ask her, holding out my hand. Eleanor flattens her teal dress out on her stomach, while she takes a deep breath and forces a nervous smile. Before answering:
"Yes."

A/n: hey guys this is the same idea for the chapter just written a bit more maturely and more logically!