Tutorial: The Emissary

I have no images to show you... sorry. I deleted them all and they would be useless for the tutorial anyways. So instead, I'll be walking you through it without pictures.

Pictures: Pinterest

Usually I would be showing you pictures of the shiz I used... but I also deleted that :c Sorry

Editing: Superimpose

Basically I put the Alola legendaries on first, facing them away from each other, and erased the edges.

For the characters, please check out Embroiled Within Deceit for a better description. To simplify, put on the two characters first before putting the main focus on.

For the Unova legendaries, I made them face each other to fill in the empty space and be opposite from the Alola legendaries.

All of them were at normal blend mode (fade: 95-98)

Text: Phonto

Then comes the text...
• Annabel
• Augustus
• Chanpignon

Back to Superimpose: Next, I used this picture for the star texture and used lighten.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

At first, I just used it on the text. Using the technique of erasing everything, I used revive and filled in just the text.

Then I put it on the whole cover for the star effect, making sure to erase the stars from the faces

Filters: Picsart

Finally the filters, I don't remember exactly what I used. Instead, let me give you my favorites. (For all of these the fade is 65-90)
• Seafoam (usually at 85-90)
• Dodger
• Drama (usually 85-90)
• B&W (G at 85)
• Motion (distance at 100, fade at 85)

Final Result

And that's that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And that's that... I'm sorry it couldn't be full tutorial. >~<