Chapter 1:The One Who Is Aways Better

God, Waking up is always one of the hardest things I do in a day. Having to wake from a dream mentally hurts because in my world, reality sucks. I hate waking in the morning because i'm stuck here with him, Chase West. Morning Isabelle Vega time to get up now" CHASE JERKFACE WEST!!! "You are dead" I yell at him, throwing an ice cube. "Aww is little baby Isabelle  upset" using his famous puppy dog eye that makes every girl at school fall for him, plus he doesn't know how angry I can get.

I push him so he gets out of my room and lock the door. I walk to my bathroom dripping wet from the icy cold water. I dry off, then get ready for the day, brush my hair and teeth then get dressed. I pick a short sleeve t-shirt that has "i am a Grey Warden" with black skinny jeans and combat boots. (i am very laid back when it comes to gets dressed and a nerd) Also tie up my long wave dark chocolate hair in a ponytail.

I walk downstairs, get an apple for breakfast and say good morning to John and Mary-Ann West, "Morning" I say to them with a smile."Morning dear" John said, taking a sip of his coffee, "morning Belle" Mary-Ann said with a glowing smile on her face with a warm hug. "I better get going see ya this afternoon" as I walk to the door, "Isabelle your not going to forget about me are you..?" Chase says in a baby voice, I just roll my eyes and walk out. Why does he have to be so annoying! he wasn't always like this, my mum and his mum were best friends. Since we were the only child, we became so close, he was like a big brother to me and always looked after me.

Even when my parents disappeared on that boat trip, he was there for me.. But now I do know. "Hey Belle, wake up from dream land" Chase said waving his hand in front of my face. " yeah I am fine" moving his hand away from my face. "Well have fun with your 'toys'" I spat, rolling my eyes. I enter the school and walk over to our hang out area, walking through the courtyard I hear girls running and screaming like he was a famous pop star. I keep walking to the tree in the corner of the courtyard. It is always quiet and there's backdoor to the library so we just walk in after were done eating.

"Hey Belle" I turn to I see my best friends Natalie Harris running up to me warping me in a warm hug."Hey babe" Victoria Collins but we just call her Vicky/Vick said also giving me a hug, they have been my best friend for a long time now. But I knew Nat a lot longer than i knew Vicky. It was just after my parents when missing and I need someone to listen to me, we were friends before that but we got closer when that event happens. With Nat we only meet her when we started high school, she was the new girl cause mostly everyone came from the primary school down the road so we all knew each other coming here.

*Ring* the bell goes off and we all walk to the lockers. Lucky there all close to we all walk to the area. My locker was 258, Vicky's was 254 and Nat's was 260 so we were close, so we got our books for first session... Maths and Vicky had Science. I hate maths, with all my heart and wish I didn't have to use it but I have to. An hour long of maths would be worse if I didn't have Nat, she is an amazing A grade student and thank god she is my friend.

So I got through it and I started to get it a bit thanks to Nat but don't tell her. "hey Belle you ok, you look off" Vicky said stand In front of me holding my shoulder with Nat crossing her arms, "Yea I am fine maths just killed me that's all" I told her truthfully and she just smiled hold my hand leading me to our next class. Next was history, which I tough to be so interesting and always made us think a little harder to try and think what people in them times did, but the only problem was 'I only care about myself' aka jerkface aka Chase.. What he has more name than just at, I have had a lot of time to come up with these maybe too much and some are a little rude.

So today we are learning about Greek mythology and all the gods and goddesses, " Mr West can you tell the class about the God you chose" Mr Wilson asked to Chase. "Oh yea sure Sir " He said in a I-know-everything tone in his voice and I roll my eyes. "Hades is the king of the underworld and the dead, and the god of earth's hidden wealth like agriculture and metals" Chase said acting all proud when he just copy of it off Wikipedia word by word.. What I looked it up as he was saying it...i know he loves wikipedia.

"Well thank you, Mr West for that summery of Hades" Mr Wilson replied back to him. For the last half an hour we all worked in groups do our research on the Goddess of beauty and it felt like time was not on our side. Then lunch came one of the happy times to be with my friends and to forget about everything that's wrong in life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my 1st chapter, hope you enjoyed it. PS. VOTE AND COMMENT!!