PLAYLIST

Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
" Taking control of this moment, I'm locked and loaded, completely focused my mind is opened. "

Into You - Ariana Grande
" Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret. "

Whispers - Dave Baxton
" Oh, I have seen your beauty grow, where all this fade, you shine and grow. "

Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
" I miss the way you make me feel, it's real. We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill. "

Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
" Girl, you know I want you love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me. "

Colors - Halsey
" You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece. "

Gasoline - Halsey
" Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me? "

Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Ray
"  I got my red dress on tonight, dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight. "

Pacify Her - Melanie Martinez
" You don't love her stop lying with those words. "

Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
" I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad. The craziest friend that you've ever had. "

Can You Hold Me - NF
" You're the only thing I have to think about, the only thing I can't live without. "

Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
" There's something beautiful and tragic out in the fall out. "

Mercy - Shawn Mendes
"  Even though you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearing me apart. "

Ride - Twenty Øne Pilots
" Yeah, I think about the end just way too much, buts it's fun to fantasize. "

Goner - Twenty Øne Pilots
" Though I'm weak and beaten down, I'll slip away, into the sound. The ghost of you is close to me. "

An: This is a long list but oh well!

- Layla