love pizza

Just about everyone loves pizza! The hot, melted cheese,  sauce and mouth-watering dough is simply amazing. No matter what toppings you add, there is a combination for everyone and pizza is the food you crave when you need to satisfy your hunger. You may just think it’s the texture, and it is or you may think it’s the flavor, and it is. But there is also another reason why pizza is just so darn good. 

Pizza is amazing because everyone feels all the tingly feel good hormones, pizza-obsessed truly feel for this holy trinity of cheese, tomato sauce and crust.

I give you tips to find out if you have a additions .

1) friends and family know better than to talk while I am  eating pizza because their voices are being drowned out by the heavenly music that plays every time you taste the beautiful combination of bread, tomato and cheese and any over chosen topping .

2)they will always be two in the freezer one to eat and the over for emergences .frozen pizza it amazing as well as fresh.

last and not least this one is my 3rd when your parents ask what you want for tea they all ready know your answer is pizza .

...................................................
This is just saying my favorite food and well I have strong feeling about my pizza.