Going back 2 Cali

'85, Lisa Bonet is doing an interview on BET.
Interviewer: How you doing today ms Lisa Bonet?
Lisa: I'm fine, thank you.
Interviewer: Now before we get anywhere, let's start by how are things going for you in the Cosby show?
Lisa: Oh they're going great, I enjoy acting with all the other actresses and actors on set, memorizing the lines off your part in the script, and it takes producing to get the attitude right by bringing the character to life. And I hope as long as I play this role, I hope be a star.
Interviewer: I hope so too.
Lisa: Thank you.
Interviewer: People are wondering were you offered for the role or did you have to audition for the role?
Lisa: Um well first off, Whitney Houston was the first that was auditioning for the role of Denise huxtable. Then I came in to audition, I got a call back and they said I gotten the role.
Interviewer: Oh, I'm surprised Whitney auditioned for the part.
Lisa: Yeah everybody would be.
Interviewer and Lisa started laughing.
Interviewer: Well now that you know about how you got the role, let's talk about the hottest young and inspiring male r&b group new edition.
Lisa: Oh I love that group, they're really a beautiful sound in this decade.
Interviewer: Yes, one of the rolling stone magazines, lead singer Ralph Tresvant said that he has a crush on you. What is your response?
Lisa: Well he's a cutie himself too, so I would be more than happy to meet him and the group.
Interviewer: You would?
Lisa: Yeah, I seen them in candy girl, popcorn love, etc.
Interviewer: Well Lisa Bonet, thank you for joining us, we hope you stick around.
Lisa: Oh thank you, I'll definitely stay.
Interviewer: Ok ladies and gentleman this is Lisa Bonet, coming to the stage is the artist who has been in the game when he was 12 years old along with his group called Jackson 5, he's singing Billie jean, please welcome Michael Jackson.

Ladies and gentlemen that was Michael Jackson, now coming to the stage can play multiple instruments by taking you on a rollercoaster in is colorful world, he has an upcoming film purple rain coming out, please welcome prince!

On set of my secret
Bobby: Yo rizz!
Ralph: Wassup?
Bobby: Have you seen it on tv man?
Ralph: Seen what?
Bobby: BET rizz.
Ralph: Nah what's up?
Bobby: Lisa Bonet from the Cosby show, man she is anxious to meet us man, she admires our work, especially you.
Ralph: She heard that I had a crush on her?
Bobby: Basically yeah.
Ralph: How?
Bobby: That damn interviewer from BET man, right off your business in a magazine pages.
Ralph: I shoulda never done that interview while we was shooting cool it now.
Mike: Well that's word from BET Rizz.
Ralph: Well damn, I gots to see her in person.
Mike: That's a damn sure, but it's summertime anyways and we're about to go to school up in Cali.
Ricky: And we gon live in the hotels instead of projects.
Ronnie: Meet some of the finest celebrities in Hollywood boulevard.
Bobby: And bang a lot of woman in Hollywood boulevard.
The boys laughed.
Rizz: Lisa is from Cali.
Bob: Well Janet Jackson is living in Cali. We got a couple of weeks and a month til summers over, the least we can do is head to cali right about now.
Rizz: We gotta finish the video first.
Bob: Aight, let's get that out of the way, and we'll be on our way to cali baby!
Mike: California here we come!
After they finished all their videos for their singles off their self titled new edition album, they were in cali to have fun around universal studios and Hollywood boulevard.
Bobby: Oh that's Janet right there! I told you we meet some of the finest celebrities!
Rick: I'm pretty sure Ronnie said that.
Rizz: Yo whatever man, let's go have fun.

Stay tuned for some more, I'll make the next chapter longer next time, peace out ✌🏾