"Al-"

"GET OUT! OR IM LEAVING!!"

"Alex I'm sor-"

"Brandon. Go."

I walked out before things could get worse. God she's so moody one second were all good, happy. the next she's pissed off the answer is no to everything and she's crying about something that happened when I still lived with my parents.

"Dude we heard fighting, what's going on now?" Hayden asked.

"She's pissed off and emotional. And dude I don't wanna let down my mum but Im not sure if this is gonna work out much longer.." I admitted.

"I'll go talk to her. " Benn said.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea, bro.." Hayden said and I agreed.

"I have more siblings than you do, I know how to deal with this. " He said so I nodded in agreement.

Benn's POV:

I walked to her room and she didn't notice me.

"Hey Alex.." I said softly cause I probably seemed like a jerk yesterday.

She just ignored me though. She laid on her bed but turned to the other side so she didn't have to face me.

"Just talk to me. I'm not Brandon and I'm trust worthy I won't tell him anything you don't want me to. " I mentioned.

She turned to me not making eye contact though, just starring in my direction.

She spoke "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, why don't you wanna go I the beach?"

"It's hot outside." She mumbled.

"You can put in a t-shirt and shorts." I said giving hints.

Her eyes got huge and she shook her head. "N-no I CANNOT under any conditions do that. I'd rather roast." She said with very little sarcasm in he voice.

"Why not?" I asked

"You can keep a secret right?" She said in a shaky voice.

I nodded. Kind if worried about what she was gonna tell me.

But she didn't say anything. She just rolled up her sleeve and I could see now why she wasn't gonna go to the beach. Why she was gonna roast. She didn't want to show she had a weakness and that her weakness was a small piece of metal. And it ruined her life.

"How long have you been clean?" I asked as she rolled her sleeve down.

"About 2 months. " She said looking down.

"That's good, I'm really proud of you. My younger brother did some of that, he has depression. And well you get it... but he's been clean for about a year. "

She smiled. "Promise me you Wong tell Brandon?"

I nodded. "Under one condition. "

"Yes" she asked.

"You stay clean. You don't go back to that if you need something please let me know. Me and you can get along great. Just text me ok?" I said.

I gave her my number if she needs anything at all. And went to go hang out with the guys.

"So what happened? are we going to the beach? cause I wanna go but I don't wanna leave her alone." Brandon asked

"She's just a moody teenager. She'll be better later just give her space. Ok?" I told him

He nodded at my statement.

"Well then what do we do today!!? I'm active I can't sit around the house all day and do nothing!" he squeaked

"You guys can go out, ill stay here with her. I don't feel great either. " He contemplated about it for a while.

"Fine, if I must!" he said sarcastically

He and the other guys made plans and I jut sat on the couch ate chips and watched tv.

This is the life!

Alex's POV :

As I heard all the guys leaving I decided I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to find food.

Food is the reason I'm here living. People need to respect food.

I laughed out loud thinking no one was here.

"What's so funny?" Benn asked startling me.

"Oh shit..'' I mumbled but he heard

"Did you think Brandon was gonna leave you alone?" he snorted

"Not really, I just don't didn't think anyone was in the house at this moment. " I admitted

"Oh, so what was funny?" he asked again. I felt awkward saying my stupidity so I just said "oh it's just something my friends made up back at home. " I fake smiled.

All my 'friends' were back stabbers just like Brandon. I only had three really good friends and one of them was my boyfriend, Johnny. The other two were Nathan (Nate) and Samantha (Sam).

We were all so close. Until Johnny moved a couple months ago to this side of the map. It was some really hard times without him here able to support me. Or help me get out of trouble.

So now there's a pretty good chance ill see him around. I talk to him on the phone a lot, but lately he's been kinda off.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Benn was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uhh what..?" I asked confused

"Are you hungry?" he asked sweetly

"Yeah. Just a little. That's why I came out of my room." I said trying not to be sarcastic.

"I can make you something! What do you like?" he asked

I told him different kinda if food I like and he told me it will be a surprise.

Woah. Benn's a really cool dude.

--------

IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

COMMENT FOR ANOTHER

CHAPTER