Wake Me Up

Brandon's POV:

It's been four hours and she's still not back. I didn't think she was gonna jump out the window to get away from me. Mom's gonna kill me. Dad would be do disappointed in me.

Hayden, Benn, and David were already out so they said they'd look for her. Andy and I waited here for her if she comes back.

As I paced the house my phone started to ring. It was David.

"So dude we like found her... but you're not gonna like it. "He seemed kinda worried.

"Well being her here!" I demanded.

"Alright man."

About ten minutes later Dave got here with Alex passed out over his shoulder.

"Dude!! what did you do to my sister!?"

"Nothing I swear!!" he said putting his hands up.

"You know she smokes.." Benn said interrupting.

"And she was drinking a lot.." Hayden said interrupting.

"I don't understand." I said blankly

"We should wake her up." Andy stated.

"Why?" I asked.

"To make sure she's alive. " He frowned.

"I'm kinda scared to, last time she kicked Brandon in the...." David said.

That comment earned a lot of "ooooh's" and "ahhhh"

"Go get a skewer from the kitchen.'' I said to them. And Andy went to get it.

Andy walked back with two skewers and tape. So he got my idea.

I taped the skewers together and started poking her, it was like the sleeping bear in the cartoon and the child with the stick.

She rolled over and started to wake up.

"What the fuck." She stood up and looked confused.

She started for the door but Benn caught her and held her against her will. As she kicked and screamed he seem to move at all. After about ten minutes she stopped. "Are you done with your little tantrum now?" she nodded and sat on the couch next to Andy.

After a while everyone was talking except her. She just starred at the floor and played with her fingers. Benn walked to the bathroom and Andy and Dave and Hayden were watching some video called 'what does the fox say'. It's obnoxious.

As I got up to get a drink in the corner of my eye I saw Alex wasn't in her seat anymore. Or even in the house she ran out the door and she's far down the street.

"GUYS!!!!" I yelled at Hayden, David, and Andy.
They looked up shocked. And then saw what I meant.
"I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and your sisters already gone?" Benn snapped at me.
"I went to get fucking water. Those idiots were right here. " I glared at the three guys.

"She'll have to come back eventually. so chill. " Andy said softly.

I just nodded and tried to calm down but couldn't knowing she was out there alone at night. My little sister..

Alex's POV :

Well all I did was run down the street and go to the park I saw there was when I was in the car with Andy.

I went and sat on the swing and swung back and forth slowly.

The guy with the blond hair scared me a little bit but ill get over it. Maybe I can runaway it's not like Brandon even cares. I saw him walk back inside not giving two shits about what happened to me or not.

As I was thinking my thoughts got interrupted by someone sitting next to me.

"Don't run. I'm not gonna make you go back. I'm just here to talk. " Said some guy who was quite attractive, stretched ears. I believe his name was David or Dave.

"About?" I Asked not really in the mood.

"Why do you hate Brandon? he loves you. " he says smiling. I just laughed that was a good joke. "No he doesn't. That's total bullshit, you don't know Brandon like I do." I said looking away. "He's one of my best friends, I know him better than you think. And I'll tell you the honest truth about what he said when he found out you were coming, if you wanna know. "

I just nodded.

"He was happy, almost enthusiastic at first. " I nodded for him to go on. "He was happy, the thought he'd be able to restart on you and his relationship. I mean you're gonna be stuck with him weather you like it or not, so why don't you just give him a chance?"

"I have my reasons." Was all I said. He nodded "well ill be at the house, feel free to come back when you're ready." He said. "Alright, thanks. " I said giving him a small smile.

I sat there for about twenty more minutes, then realized I could give Brandon a second chance.

I started down the street to go 'home'.

--------
Two votes. One comment for the next chapter!!(: