- O7 -

( Y/n ) Pov
Once we got there we order our food, within minutes the food was out and we began getting. Naruto was talking about how much he loved this place how he would never get tired out it. "Naruto I dont think she cares about how much you love ramen." Kiba interrupted Naurto. "For your information Kiba I think she does so mind your own business." Naruto shot back. "It is my business your stinky breath is all in my face. " Kiba barked back ( get it ? No ok ) . "You shouldn't be talking dog breath." Naruto said as he got into kiba face more. "You wanna take this outside?" Kiba asked he stood up. "Anytime I've been waiting to kick your ass again." Naruto smirked.

"That's enough guys. We're trying to eat ." Shikamaru finally stepped in. "Yea he right here how about this I'll sit next to Naruto so that he can tell all about ramen and Kiba doesn't have to smell his breathe." I said before standing but Shikamaru grabbed my arm. "But I thought you were gonna sit next to me" he asked. "I did, don't worry I'm just moving two seats over." I said placing my hand on his head and then ruffled his hair. I let a little giggle slip from my mouth and moved to sit next to Naruto.

"So Naurto anytime else you wanna tell me out ramen?" I asked and I could see his eyes getting wider and his smile grew. "Heck yea!" He shouted and began to talk.

After we finished Shikamaru paid the bill and we left. Naruto had to go because he was stuffed and sleep and Kiba had to go cause he need to take a bath. Shikamura offered to walk me to the gate. So now it was me and him alone just in silence. I could see the gate from where we were. "Thank you for the dinner." I looked at him. "Thanks for saving our lives and letting us stay at your home. You really didn't have to do that." He said looking at me. "It was the kind thing to do" I told him with a smile on my face.

"I wish there was something I can do to convince lad-" he began but I cut him off. "No no she has every right to be aware. She does not know me, I wouldn't have expected her to open me with welcoming hands." I chuckled at him. So enough we're at the gate and for some reason I didn't want to say goodbye. Deep down I wished that could go and convince her. "I guess this is goodbye." I looked up at him and smiled. "I guess it is. Thank you for everything you have done for me." I said I lean forward to pull him into a hug. "Thank you" he whispered as his arms snaked around my hips. We pulled away and he leaned forward to kiss me. Our lips met and moved in sync with each other. We pulled away and I couldn't help but smile.

"Goodbye (y/n)." He said. "Good bye Shikamaura." I said and walked away, knowing that I'll never see him again.

Eventually you died cause the disease killed. When Shikamaura found out that you have died he killed himself so that he could he with you.

The end :) 💙

SURPRISE !!!!