chapter 8

The boy on the top is vylads ex

VYLAD'S P.O.V
I totally forgot that I gave the keys to my ex before we broke up...he probably saw me go into the house and my ex's name is......Drake. ( if ur name is Drake then sorry!!!) Who is this? Drake says. Leave....I say. But who is this!!? Drake says. YOU NEED TO LEAVE!! I say. NO Drake says. WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE AND YOU CHEATED SO YOU IF YOU DON'T GET OUT THEN ILL....ILL... I say. You'll what Drake says. I walk over to him and slap him. Then I grab him by his shirt and I throw him out of the house. Dante stops me and grabs me so I don't hurt him. DANTE!!! I yell. Go...run... Dante says. Drake gets up and runs away. I turn around and yell at dante. WHY DID YOU LET HIM ESCA- dante kisses me. Once we stop I was blushing a bright red. How about we go to love-love paradise to get you to calm down...unless you like my kisses. Dante says. love-love paradise it is!!! We can bring our friends too! I say. Want to go to their houses or....make colorful inventations. Dante says. COLORFUL INVENTATIONS!!!! I yell in excitement. I then run over to get paper and crayons.

DANTE'S P.O.V
Heh, he's so childish but adorable. I walk in to see vylad already coloring. Wow, you love to color, don't you. I say. YES I LOVE TO COLOR!! vylad yells in excitement. Woah calm down, you don't want everyone in the neighborhood hear you.i say. Shut up! Vylad says. Nope! I say. Don't ruin my coloring moment dante. Vylad says. I kiss vylad and say, how could I ruin the moment. By having me not focuse! Vylad says. Your right. I say with a chuckle. ( five minutes later ) DONE! vylad says. Woah, what did I tell you about the yelling!?!? I say. You said to do it a lot. Vylad says while running out the door to deliver the inventations. No I didnt!! I say. *sigh* well that's vylad for ya. I say

DANTE WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!! well you wrote it so YOU broke the fourth wall. DON'T PLAY SMART! So I should be dumb? THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT!!! by guys! Cause I gotta leave before I die. HIDGWXYWHGSUXBW YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!