chapter one.

tick, tick, tick.
the repetitious clock struck the monotonous and empty sound through the silent room as a reminder of the sorrows that fill this brick building and the fears that lurk the halls and the constant ping of boredom. most people know this place as school.
my eyes droop all the way to brazil as i start to feel my thoughts go numb. isn't it nice to have a quiescent mind and visit the depths of an imaginative abyss where worries and wonders can't follow?
it makes me question as to why aron never seems to go to sleep.
damnit, can't i stop thinking about this boy for five minutes?
some may say i have an obsession, i call it love. he's stunning; he's a work of art. he's the embodiment of poetry; the stars, the skies, and the oceans rejoice in his heart. he's a gift, he's perfect, he's-
"oh my god billy wake the fuck up," he breaks into my thoughts.
isn't he dreamy?
i stuttered out, "y-yeah?" i curse myself for being practically dead when i wake up. why can't i think?
"did it not occur to you that the bell rang two minutes ago?" there was a hint of annoyance in his voice, but all in good fun. it makes me fall in love with him more.
my eyes scaled his body, naturally. he was too busy looking at something in the hallway to notice. assuming that i'll take a nap when i get home, i might as well give my head some dreaming material.
damn, he looks hot in red.
we exited mr. davis's class and into the hallway where crowds of students ready to finally go home gossip about their lives i will never get to know. i turn to say something to aron, but he had already left my side for someone else.
emily. what a whore.
they've dated for three years now and he still hasn't gotten rid of her. how long will it take him to realize that his soulmate, his best friend, the love of his life, has been in front of him his whole life? it's tiring but i'll never stop fighting. that basic bitch doesn't deserve him. he's my man, back off.
the rest of me went on autopilot whilst i went on a mental rant. before i know it, i've exited the building with a flash of anger and my face is hit with soft air to calm my hurting heart. who knew that it was possible to have too much love?

i hate myself