Four -- Chris

*** I didn't think this through well enough, chapter 4 should obviously be Greg's chapter :-) It's Dirty. Daddy Dirty.

Wow, I had probably overstepped a bit but he hadn't gotten mad at me about it.

In fact, he had listened and actually agreed with me.  He was tense though, maybe he needed a few minutes to himself.  "I think I'll unpack a few things and find Wyatt, if you don't need me for anything Sir."  It's not like I had expected him to throw me over table as soon as he saw me but, well, yeah I had.  We had time though.

"I don't need you."  I had left myself so open for that one.  That wasn't what he meant.  "I don't require anything of you.  Is that more clear?"

I smiled because yes, it was.  He was trying so damn hard.  "It sounds much nicer Sir.  Thank you.  Feel free to visit if you're in the mood to help me unpack.  Why don't I make dinner later?"  I would need a break from unpacking by then anyway and it would ensure that we got to eat together.

"Unnecessary.  I already have it planned."

I realized that he was doing a better job of keeping his Chris filter in place than I was of keeping my Dom filter up.  I was out of practice.  "Sir?  I would really like to do something nice for you.  To thank you for getting the house ready for us.  I'm happy to cook whatever you want, or is there another way I could help?"

"I have a question."  Uh oh.  "The last time you were home, it was so brief of a visit that we couldn't stick to our normal schedule.  However, this time you will be here through the next weekend.  Do I have to wait until then to ravage you?"

Oh my God, he was right, we didn't have anything in our contract about this and we hadn't talked about it.  So he did want me.  That was a relief but not as much of one as I needed.  "You're welcome to ravage me anytime you'd like Sir.  I'm not going to say no."

"But it seems as though you should be able to.  You're not a sex slave and I don't expect you to... I'm not sure how to say that politely."

"To put out whenever you want?"  I offered.  It was actually really kind of him.  I had a sudden idea and I lifted my shirt over my head and took it off.  "What if you consider me available whenever I'm topless?  If I really need a break or I have to leave in 15 minutes or I'm not feeling well, I'll wear a shirt."  And then I got really nervous that it made no sense.  "Does that work?"

He thought about it, thinking Dom face in full effect.  "It could as long as you don't, there's no polite way to say this.  I don't want to coerce you."

"You can just say it Sir."

"Very well, I trust you to let me know if what I say bothers you and to not focus too much on the delivery, but rather the concept. If we use your shirt as a guide, it would be very easy for you to control when we do or do not have sex.  If you wear a shirt for four straight days, I will obviously take advantage of it the next time you don't.  I don't mean to imply that you can never wear one but it does give you a good bit of power. Of course if you're sick or... that would be different Pet."

"Okay, I see that.  I see what you mean.  But I wouldn't wear one very often.  Like, I'd be happy to not put a shirt on until I have to go to work.  I wouldn't take advantage of it Sir."

"Well, it seems like a valid suggestion and I don't see why we couldn't give a try.  We can always amend it if the plan doesn't work out the way we both need it to, correct?"

"Yes Sir."

He stepped towards me and butterflies erupted in my stomach. His energy and his size were daunting and I soaked it in. He reached for one of my nipple rings and I waited to see what he would do. He flicked at it and then trailed his fingertips down my stomach before dropping his hand. It hit me like a brick; I had power here and didn't know why I hadn't realized it before.  If I looked up and smiled at him, it would defuse the situation and put us on a fairly even playing field.  On the opposite side of that spectrum, I could sink into waiting and be pretty sure about what direction things would take.  I slipped down onto my shins.  We had played rough last week but I hadn't been able to really mentally let go very much because in the back of my mind, the airplane had been waiting for me.  "Den, now" he responded.

I was smart enough to not start stripping out of my pants until I'd made it down the stairs.  All I needed was Wyatt to dart between my legs and I would've ended up in the hospital.  I was in a rush but I froze as soon as I opened the door.  It looked amazing.  The bed was set up, the swing was in one corner and he had even made room for the paddling bench.  It was familiar but also new and I couldn't wait to use it.  I grabbed the collar which was waiting for me and slipped it on.  Hopefully I wouldn't have to take it off for days.  I knew what I wanted and hopefully Sir would understand and be able to do it for me.

I was in position, at least where I thought would be a good position since there was no little X taped on the floor.  I heard him come in, he still had his shoes on.  "Hello Pet."

"Hi Daddy."

He ran his fingers through my hair and then tilted my head back.  I opened my eyes and looked up towards him.  "Are you going to be a good boy today Chrissy?"

My cock jerked up and my breathing hitched. No, I was going to be very, very bad if he didn't stop talking like that.  Obviously my message had been received, loud and clear.  "I'll try Daddy."

"Good.  I know you can do it.  It would make me very happy and you want to make daddy happy, don't you Angel?"

"Yes" I whispered.

I knew what to do as soon as his gorgeous cock appeared in front of my face.  I parted my lips willingly, my tongue twirling around the head of his cock before I sucked him into my mouth.  "Yes, that's it.  You're going to be such a good little whore for me.  Going to let me do anything I want to you."  His hand gripped at my hair and he took control.  "I'm going to use you until you are so high that you can't think straight.  I'm going to spank you until you can't sit down and that will remind you to kneel, won't it?  I think it's where you belong the rest the day so I can shove my cock down your throat just like this, whenever I want."  He stepped back and tilted my head up further.  "Your eyes are already gorgeous."  No doubt they were shiny, he'd brought tears to my eyes more than once when he pushed deep.  "Let's work on making that little hole of yours as pretty."

I couldn't help but pant;  between his words and promises and the face fucking Id just taken, I was breathless.  He crooked his finger and I stood, my legs shaking.  "What's that, Daddy?"  I asked, pointing at the swing.  There was more than one way to get what I wanted and if he needed any encouragement about where I wanted to be fucked, I was happy to give it to him.

"It's a present for you, all good sluts need them.  Let me show you how it works."  Before long I was suspended and helpless.  I was already floating and I knew I would be flying soon. "Swings are great for fucking but do you know what they're really best for?"

"No Sir, what?"

"Making little boys scream and writhe as they get fisted.  You see Pet, the sensation of you being pushed back, knowing that soon your body will give up the fight and crash down, forced to take it?  It's fun to watch.  I can't wait to watch your eyes widen and hear you beg."  The sharp punctuation to his threat was his cock stretching me open as he pushed in deep.

"Oh fuck Daddy, yes!"  God I'd missed him. 

"That's it, take it.  Open up that pretty hole for me."  He put every ounce of energy he had into thrusting so hard that he had to hold on to my thighs to keep me from bouncing away from him.  The only thing I could do was try to suck in air as fast as it was being forced from my lungs. The assault lasted seemingly forever and I relaxed into it, floating. "Maybe I'll leave you here all week, stretched and ready so I can just walk in and fuck you whenever I want."

The thought of being his whenever the mood suited him made my balls tighten.  "Can I come daddy?  Please?  You feel so good."

"Sure Angel.  But you have to take 10 smacks for coming.  10 spanks for coming and 10 with the paddle every time you get out of this swing."  My ass was going to take a hell of a beating but there was nothing to be done, I was going to erupt hard enough to coat the ceiling if he would just stroke me once or twice.  "Gonna breed you like the little bitch you are. You need it, don't you?"

I couldn't answer because he wrapped his fingers around my cock and jacked me off as he thrust deep, shooting.  He was beautiful, his head tossed back as he moaned.  He was right, I did need it and the thought of him filling me pushed me right over the edge and I coated my stomach as I moaned.  "Yes, yes Daddy."

"By the time I'm finished with you you'll be saying 'no.' I can't wait" he teased. I was more than looking forward to it.