Part 13

" Hey Stiles! Wait up!" I ran down the hallway to meet Stiles with much curiosity. He looked at me confused as to why I was talking to him.

" Hi Allison.. "

" Hi umm.. Who is Scott going to the dance with? " I had said it more abruptly than I expected making Stiles look surprised.

" No one. " I almost sighed in relief but remembered I'm standing in front of Scotts best friend.

" Oh Ok. Is he going to the dance? " I looked at him impatiently, wanting him to answer faster.

" No. His grades are bad so coach is banning him from the dance. " Dammit. I could have danced with Scott and we could have had the best tim- Stop Allison! Stop thinking about Scott!

" Allison are you ok? " Stiles looked at me worriedly probably seeing my angry expression from me arguing with myself.

" Ya.. I have to get to class. " I ran off to French thinking about what will happen at the dance tonight. That's all I thought about for the rest of the school day.

°°°

" Jackson.. You really need to stop drinking." He looked at me with angry eyes and took another sip of the vodka then put it down.

" I can do what I want. " He was know swerving through the school parking lot, making everybody honk. We funky found a parking spot, and Jackson took another sip of his vodka.

" Let's get this over with. " He said slightly slurring his words. I stepped out of the car and began walking towards the school leaving Jackson behind. I saw something move on the top of the school building and looked to see what it was. I saw Scott running across the roof, and giggled a little at how retarded he could be. I stepped into the school and found the nearest table to sit at. I sat down at a table near the corner and waited for Jackson. I spotted him shortly after and waved him over.

" Hey Jackson.. Do you want to dance? " He bursted out with laughter and looked at me like I was stupid.

" Do I have to? "He is such a dick. I don't even know how I could begin to think he was nice.

" No I guess not.. " I sat back down and somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around slowly to see who it was and my jaw dropped when I saw him.

" Hi Allison.. Do you want to dance? " I didn't think about our breakup I just nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor and we started slow dancing. We would awkwardly make eye contact, making us both giggle. Over the time of the dance, Scott came closer and closer to me. Now we were almost chest to chest and he leaned in. My body automatically allowed him, and his lips hit mine softly. He kissed me short, but passionately and it left me dazed.

" Why did you do that? " I looked him in the eye sweetly, and waited for him to answer. He smiled widely and mad eye contact.

" Because I love you. " I grinned widely and looked at the floor as he wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed his hand and ran towards the back door. I quickly ran my way to the buses and climbed on. Scott was still outside of the bus, just staring at me.

" Come on Scott. " He rolled his eyes playfully making me giggle. On his way to the doors of the bus he stopped and looked side to side. Confused, I looked side to side like he did and saw 2 black SUV's. They revved there engines and tears started to fall from my eyes. They were going to try and kill Scott. Scott looked at me confused, and I started crying harder than I ever have. The cars both raced towards Scott and I couldn't look. I closed my eyes as I heard 2 cars crash together and didn't want to look. My brain couldn't stand it anymore and I looked back to where Scott was. My mouth dropped open when I saw Scott looked just like Derek did that night Kate told me about our family. A werewolf. Scott. He saw my expression and ran away out of sight. I ran off of the bus a little queasy and looked at where Scott had just been. My legs gave out, yet I was caught in someone's arms. Then everything went black.

°°°

Know Allison knows! Comment your favorite part of the whole 3 seasons! Vote and comment please!