Bells

Lisa's POV          Three weeks later
"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas,we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year" Carolers stood at the door step. I love not having school but then you have to deal with these dumb Carolers.
"I HATE CHRISTMAS" I yelled at them and slammed the door.
The doorbell rings again, I run to the door open it and say " How many times do I have to tell you. Go away and have the worst Christmas. If you don't go I will......." I look up and see my grandpa and grandma.
"Hello to you too dear" Grandpa said.
"Um. I thought you were someone else, I am sooo sorry. Come in and have a great Christmas with us. We have food like always when YOU visit."
"Dad, there is some food in the kitchen"my mom says.
My grandpa RUNS to the kitchen and immediately grabs the biggest plate he can find and piles it with food. He has the biggest, fullest plate EVER. I love food but if I were him I would marry it. That is how committed he is to food. I grab a small plate. I get mostly sides like Mac and cheese, cranberries in the snow, and green beans. We all sat at the table eager to leave or have other people leave. It seemed like forever until it was time for my grandparents to leave. We did not have to talk because they stuffed their faces the whole time.

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$# Don't be a silent reader comment and vote for this story. Make sure you follow HarleyQu13 and you will be able to get to know more about her by reading Sam a book about her. Follow me too!!!!
Love,Loren ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤