Chapter 12

I'm so sorry that I hadn't updated in like a while......well here is the update and I promise to update when ever i have time to

Zayn’s P.O.V.

She turned around and smiled at me. “Zayn, what are you doing here?” She asked raising an eyebrow.

“I came to see you” I said stepping closer. Silence filled the air until I heard a familiar voices coming closer toward the cliff. It was the boys. ‘What are they doing here?’ i thought to my self.

“Zayn they came because I had my friends lead them here.” She said stepping closer.

“How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked looking around.

“Welcome” She said to someone and the next thing I knew the boys came and were followed by four girls.

The girls looked at me than at Melissa and smiled. I looked at the boys and than Harry spoke up.

“Who are you and what do you want from was?” Harry said sounding angry.

“Harry, I hope you don’t mind, but to shut the hell up.” Melissa said stepping closer as the four girls closed in on us.

I hear a growl escape from behind me. I look back and I see an upset Perrie storming toward us. 

“Oh no” I said and perrie was in a flash in front of Melissa. I looked at Perrie and soon I saw Melissa being held up off the ground by her neck and soon after I see three other girls appear.

I see Melissa struggling and trying to get out of her grip. I grab Perrie by her shirt and throw her down to the ground on her back. I look at Melissa and I notice her eyes and they turned blood red. She grabbed Perrie and dragged her. She looked at the three girls and they gave me a look. ‘Wait a minute I know them.’ I thought and Melissa looked at me shocked. “Zayn you know these girls?” Melissa said with a bit of hurt in her voice.

“Yea, there Perrie’s band mates.” I said.

“Zayn, did you know what they are?” she asked looking at me and she let go of Perrie.

I stayed quiet and I say Perrie behind Melissa and she bite her arm. Blood rushed down her arm and she smiled. I ran toward Melissa and grabbed her by her wrist,“Melissa are you ok?”

She whispered “Zayn, I’m fine, I’m a hybrid.” I looked at her and I started to remember everything.

In a flash of a eyes I witnessed a death of a werewolf. I looked at Perrie and she was laying on the ground with a hole where her heart used to be. I look in Melissa’s hand and there layed a heart beating slowly and stopped all of a sudden. “Melissa, what did you do to her?”

Sorry its short, i promise next time it will be longer bye my lovely Kats