Part II

Wide eyes travel up fine toes, perfect ankles, meeting knees, flawless hips, curveous waist and finally, eyes pop out of eye sockets at the sight of a large bust barely contained by two slender hands folded across in an attempt to cover it. Mouth drops until it reaches the stone ground. Words couldn't be formed by either mouth and brain. The unbelievable sight before Marco paralyzed him on the spot.

Ace, the object of shock and surprise blinks at him, face heats up in embarrassment as Marco continues to gape at him, dumbfounded. Well, that's definitely a first time to see him in such a state. The red in Ace's cheeks are ripe enough to hide his freckles.

It wasn't just Marco who was shocked. Of course, when you change into the opposite gender so suddenly, the brutal thought of remaining so will make you freeze, just like poor Ace! At the moment, the fire-fist's half-traumatized mind was nearly blank but he is aware of one thing currently, Marco is staring at his exposed self.

A loud wicked laugh echoes throughout the cave and the phoenix's distant senses return to land. On the other hand, Ace couldn't register anything. Marco caught a swift flap of purple cloak disappearing into one of the conduits on the higher area. The villain has made his escape.

"Come back here!" He shouts after the fleeing man, his mind tapping into the powers of the Phoenix inside but it was very hard because of the hot half-naked female version of the only one who attracted him before him. Eyes close to prevent sight and temptation to gawk at the other.

Not only that, Ace's position was that of a helpless mermaid sitting on the pool, with a face that caught a peeping tom right-handed. He had fallen on the shallow water covering up most of the bedrock after he converted into a girl and was then wet.

Blue fire emerges from his skin and clothes as he prepares his phoenix wings. Blue flames stretch from his chine while the flames swallow the rest of him. However, before the transformation was completed and before he could go fly after the culprit, a hand gripping tightly his wrist stops him.

Marco tilts his head and his gaze falls on the shorter male who is now female. Ace in return looks up at him with a face calling for desperation, obsidian pools meeting his. Lips are pursed and cheeks are puffed as if jalapenos were stuffed inside. Somehow, his expression was say...erotic? Marco slaps a dirty thought away to compose himself and to ignore the guilt of betraying his nakama through thoughts.

He wipes his hand on his cheek, as if all energy was siphoned from him.

This isn't like you at all!

The younger pirate's countenance softened. Marco blushes and before he knew it, his gaze was still falling and again, eyes are staring into Ace's loaded chest (Oi! Pervs! :).

It took while for both to notice, the two blush more furiously than before. Marco turns away again, his face turning to an even deeper shade of red.

Marco just HAD to unconsciously do it again. In frustration, he pinched his eyes together, lungs heaving.

With Ace's left hand grasping his, only the slim right arm remains to cover the heavenly hills built on the chest. Only the middle area was not exposed and the Phoenix is trying his best to erase the memories of it to no avail.

How did it come to this?! He screams inside. How did it come to such an awkward moment?

Marco swears nothing like this has ever happened before and never in his life had he ever imagined a moment such as this. The wheels in Marco's mind speeds up more than ever, wishing for the ground to swallow him right there and then.

Ace digs his nails into the man's skin, the pain relieving Marco of his thoughts. He didn't turn to face Ace again but he felt the now-female Ace tremble. It was only now when Marco took note of Ace's condition.

Did the transformation bother the fire-fists abilities too?

The phoenix wasn't as affected as Ace it seems.

Gently, he slips his hand from Ace's with an assuring gesture of a wave and shrugs off his jacket. His body faces her but the head is tilted to the side, eyes avoiding the magnetic view many prying eyed-pirates wouldn't resist. He drapes it on her shoulders like the gentleman he was as the other watches him. Ace was no more than embarrassed and a blushing mess.

Teeth threaten to clatter in reply to the frigid cold. Unable to speak due to physical or atmospherical complications, Ace clutched the warm shirt close and looked like he won't ever let go.

Meanwhile, Marco narrowed his eyes at the conduits. The place gave the picture of an abandoned mine underground. Strange glowing mushrooms gave off green light to the place and pools of water are everywhere. A mine must have operated ages ago and had been overrun with nature.

There were so many tunnels and they connect to much more, this place could go on forever, like the veins running all over the body.

The leader they tracked down all this way must have eaten a devil fruit allowing him to turn a person into the reverse gender. The malefactor is long gone, whoever he was. If Marco had gone after him, it wouldn't have been a problem since he was a large man and no one dresses the same eccentric fashion (Well, with the exception of the man's crewmen). But...He can't leave a his freezing crew mate. And he didn't want to admit it, the person whom he cares for most.

"Are you okay?" He asks without tearing his eyes from many corners, pretending to be busy looking for an exit.

Ace pokes Marco, making his gaze return to him. Ace finally found his voice again and he found it very weird still since he now had a female voice "Cold."

The voice was like a whisper but Marco's ears catches the word. The strangeness of the voice shot a chill into his spine. The older pirate nodded in understanding, Ace was desperate for heat.

The Phoenix sighs "If only you wore proper clothes yoi."

A hot fiery blush burns Ace's face, realizing Marco was pointing out to his lack of clothes...the topic Ace does not want him to refer to at this embarrassing moment.

He stands up to protest but in doing so, his loose pants unable to cling to slim waist and hips, falls like the curtain of a theatre play.

Believe me, a ticket to play isn't worth anything compared to the sight Marco was seeing right now. Blood gushes out of his nose. XD.

Please wait patiently for the next chapter update.