Chapter 2: Strip Right Now

Alex Pov

I walked into the club seeing my best friend Demetrius sitting at the bar. I shook my head as I made my way towards him. His dark hazel eyes were following the dancers on stage. I shook my head once again.

"Dee why here," I asked leaning on his shoulder.

"I should be asking you the same thing," he said not taking his eyes off the performers. I sighed before walking to the back room. I saw a male figure sitting in a chair. I made my way to the pole before taking off my leather pea coat.

I felt the male's eyes but didn't dare look him in the eyes. it's a habit I have gained since my many years as a stripper. It makes as if all the gilt and sins aren't there. But I felt as if I needed to look at him.

I held my head up looking at him. I saw it was the man from earlier at the light. I felt my eyes get big as his eyes travled up and down my half naked body.

His smiled dropped as he saw my face. I looked away and walked out trying to find Ester in the crowd.

"Ester Da dove sono voi," I said which means where are you in Italian.

"Sono qui fermarsi urla," he yelled back saying I'm right here quit screaming. I turned around.

"Ester you need to call another girl in that room," I said putting my had down.

"Listen Ragazza," he said through gritted teeth, "if you don't get in there and dance like the nasty stripper you are there's the door. It has your name written on it."

He pointed to the door and then disappeared somewhere. I tilted my head back groaning like a little girl before I walked back in the room. The man was on his phone. He looked up when he heard the door.

"Sorry," I said looking at the ground, "you don't have to give me a tip."

"Why are you doing this to yourself," he asked putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Listen I didn't come here to be lectured by Dr.Phill," I spat.

"I was just saying," he had his hands up in surrenderance, "a beautiful women shouldn't expose this part of them."

I turned around to roll my eyes and silently huff and puffed, "So you don't want this session."

"I didn't say that," I heard him say. He must be one of those smartasses that call everybody out except for him, "but what are you looking for exactly?"

"What I want ain't hard to understand,"I said looking at my hands, "I'm just on paper chase and I need some bandz."

What I told him wasn't a lie. I was on a paper chase. But I also needed something to take my mind off of my mom leaving me in the US all by myself as a teen.

"What do you think I'm sticking these one's for," he said pulling out more ones than I've ever seen, "get yo ass on that dance floor and watch me make this cash flow. He nodded to the dance floor with a pole in the middle.

I sighed quietly as I heard my heals go up the little stairs. I stood with my hands on the pole. I took a deep breath like I always did. I pretended that it was a normal customer. But it felt like he wasn't.

I listened to the quiet music the studio played. I caught the beat instantly. I pictured he was just like Ester but sexier.

I closed my eyes and flipped upside down on the pole landing in the right leg splits. I bounced a little as I watched the expression on Augur face. I did a split roll over to the pole and climbed on it and slide back down upside down. I saw him pull out a wad of cash. I liked my lips.

I flipped my hair our of my face and did what I call the "Rihanna". I wrapped my legs around the pole laying on my stomach and twerked.

"All I see sign all I see is dolla signs," I sung will clapping. He chuckled and began to throw the bills at me. This made me even more money hungry.

Two and a half hours later the session was over. I stopped the timer and smiled at him. I gave him a light kiss on the cheek with my hand on his shoulder from behind.

"Venire di nuovo ,bambino," I said slowly in his ear. That meant "Come again ,baby.

August Pov

I felt the chills run down my neck when she whispered something foreign in my ear. I wanted to ask her what she said but I couldn't grasp my words.

She switched over to the door and opened it like she was kicking me out. I got up slowly not taking my eyes off of her.

"What's your name," I said looking her up and down biting my lip.

She smirked and licked her lips, "Ally Pooh."

"No," I said a little tensed up, "your real name."

She also tensed up and threw her shoulders back , "Ah ah ah, nothing personal." She waved her long purple nail in my face.

"It ain't personal I just won't yo name," I said trying to make eye contact.

She huffed before she said, "Alex."

"See now was that so hard."

"Actually yes."

"Now scoot before the owner comes," she said with a smile.

I chuckled a little bit before licking my lips and turning around. I went straight to the Secretary in the back. I sat a wod of cash on the desk.

"Name please," she said not looking up

"Alsina."

"Looks like you already payed sir," she said looking up.

"I know it's just something special for the artist."

She smirked and put the wod of cash in a drawer.

"Come again," she said smiling as I made my way to the front of the club.

Alex Pov

"447...458...459..450," I said counting the bills that the dude threw at me.

"Oh and this," Katie the Secretary said throwing a wod of cash at me. I caught it with one hand. I unrolled the cash and in the middle was a number.

I smiled a little, "is this who I think this is from."

"Mir Big Sack? Yep," she said getting her stuff.

"KATIE," I said laughing.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I calls it as I see it."

We walked to my car and got.

"So you gon call Mir August Alsina or nah," she said as I started up the car.

"That's his name," I mumbled.

"So you been trying to find out his name in your head huh," she said trying not to laugh.

Duh.

"No," I said trying not to smile.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BAD LIAR," Katie laughed. She didn't stop her eyes rolled back in her head as she laughed.

"Ew," I said laughing, "don't do that you look like your having an orgasim."

She eased her laughing

"OMG," she tried to stop laughing as I backed out of the parking lot, " so you gon call him or nah."

"That's for me to now-"

"And for me to be told," she cut me off smiling.

"Okay," I laughed, "lets find out." I pulled out my phone and hooked it up to my speakers in the car.

"Call him."

Sorry my loves for the slow update...but yea here's your second chapter...simple and easy. So I will update regularly I yo give me:

4 votes...two comments...