Chapter 1: Dirty

Alex Pov

" Ottenere Il vostro mozzicone oltre qui," my boss yelled in Italian. He always speaks Italian when there is a lot of people around.

I walked over to him in my six inch purple stilettos. I felt eyes of many high or drunk men. There eyes followed my half naked body strut over to him.

"What Ester," I spat with an attitude.

He looked me up and down,"Your off the clock."

"But imma need you to come back at eleven thity," he exhaled the smoke from his blunt, "some singer wants a private session."

I rolled my eyes. I'm a full time stripper at a club called "Bandz". I been working here since I was sixteen. It's a young age but when your mom all of a sudden leaves back to Italy and you don't know who your dad is what am are you supposed to do?

I had a rough life. All I remember as a kid is my mom holding me as a kid as we watched bombs destroy our home. I had to watch my mom get raped plenty of times. I had to sit outside of different men's houses alone.

I don't even remember out trip to America. All I remember is the bad things. I got in my Mercedes. I saw a flyer on my windshield. I snatched it of.

" I hate these fucking flyers," I mumbled to myself. I sat it on the seat and glanced at it. I thought I saw the words "Ballet Auditions". I did a double take. I snatched it out the seat.

Are you a ballet dancer?

Are you ready to be discovered?

Well this is you chance! Come out and Audition to be in the worlds most famous ballet company.

I stared at the paper. This was my dream when I was little. When my mom would do all the things she did I would watch all the ladies spin down the street. I would sneak away to the near by auditoriums.

I would sit in the seats and watch as they practiced. I would run home and show my mom. She wouldn't pay attention but I still tried.

I snapped back to reality. I pulled out off the parking lot. I stopped at a light. I pulled out my phone. I saw I had a text from Lamont. He is my ex.

Bastord: You wanna slide through...the doors open

Me: Can't got called in

I roller my eyes. He's such an ass. I lifted my head at the sound of a engine. I looked next to me and saw a man with a tattoo on his neck that said "A".

He looked at me. He smiled showing his pearly whites. I felt my cheeks get hot. A car honked behind me. I looked at the light and when I looked back the man was gone. I stuck my hand out the window and flipped them off before speeding off.

I walked in my house and kicked off my shoes clearly exhausted. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes. I was so tired. I got up and walked to my ballet room. I practiced a little bit before looking at the time. I have to get there early before Ester calls me.

I walked to my room and put on one of my stripper outfits. I sighed looking at my self in the mirror. I felt dirty. Maybe if I get this dancing opportunity I can quit this job. And show my mom that I can be different. I don't have to do what she did. I lowers my head and felt a hot tear down my cheeks. I walked into my stilettos and then walked out the door to my house. Time to go make this money.