Chapter 6 (It hurts)

I knocked at the door again. " Mike. Please open. I know you're sad. And I want to help you. So please open the door. I know you could need a hug."
I said as calmly as possible but there was no response...

Mike's pov

I don't wanna oper it! No! He shouldn't see me at this condition.
A-and I'm mad at him! He just left me for something that's not a big deal!

Or...
Fuck! I am the Idoit in this Story! I couldn't say that I love him! And now I try to put the blame on him.
If I just had killed myself I wouldn't have this problems now.

Tears start to falling down my cheeks.

No! Stop it! Don't fucking cry. I-it's just a big purple crayon! There are millions of people out there and you choose him?

I heard Vincent's voice through the door talking to me again.
"Mike please. I know I was a Idiot for just break up with you for no reason bu..."
I interrupted him.
"You had a reason! A fucking good reason to be true. If I was you I would made the same thing."
"Mike , I..."

Vincent's pov

I have to make him open the door! I can't take this anymore. He sounds like if he's dying on the inside. I need to find a way to...

I have an idea!

I knocked on the door again and said: "Mike~, do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play. I never see you anymore come out the door, it's like you got away! We used to be best buddies but now we're not at least you could tell me w..."

I couldn't sing further because I got interrupted by a Mike hugging me.
He hid his face in my chest "Your a Idoit!" he said slightly laughing.
"But I'm your idiot." I said with a big smile on my face.

I kissed his forehead. "So, are we a couple again or not?" "I think we are." He answered and let go of me.

I looked at him and I got lost in his eyes. Then i realized that there was a warm and wet spot on the back of my shirt. I touched it and looked at my fingers. The tips of them were slightly red. I looked back at mike and made the shocking realization. Mikes arm was red too and the source of it seemed to be a cut on his arm.

"Mike... why?" My voice cracked and my eyes got watery.
He realized what I meant and tried to stutter an excuse " It's n-not what you think it is V-Vince I just ... cut myself accidentally on my r-razor."

I pushed him inside of his apartment and closed the door so noone could hear us.

"We need to get that cleaned out." I said not trying to think of what he could have done to himself if we would have came later.
Mike just nodded and followed me to the bathroom.

I searched for the first aid kit while he sat on the edge of his bathtub. He was starring at the floor. He looked kinda scared? I finally found what i searched for and I got on my knees beside him so that I could vet the wound.

His head shot up when I tried to clean the wound out with alcohol. I just thought maybe I just put him back in reality and made my thing until I heared him sobbing.

"Mike..."
He looked down and his other hand was clenching in his shirt. I think he didn't heard me so I stopped for a minute, turned Mike's head to me and kissed him.

He just grabbed my shirt with his not injured hand and cried into my chest. I placed a kiss on his head. "Pssh, everything is fine." I said calmly.
"I-it fucking hurts!" He answered with a broken voice.
"That was just the alcohol. Now I just have to put a bandage around it and it's over."
"O-ok"
He let go of my shirt so I could finish my mission but then he said"
"But, vince?"
"Yeah?"
"C-can I hold your hand?" He was getting more red than a tomato.
"Sure thing, love~"

Even if it was a little tricky sometimes to put on bandages with only one hand while the other got destroyed by Mike's. I've made it and it looked pretty decent.

After I fixed Mike's cut we headed to the bedroom. It was really late and we both were tired as fuck so we thought it was the best idea to just sleep it out and speak tomorrow about important stuff.