Turns

As Izuku he woke up from a heavy dream, as he crawled and suddenly as he watched himself in the mirror. 

"WA--" as he touch himself for reassurance as he realized it's not a dream "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

Everybody woke up as soon as they woke up they check everybody if they were okay. Following where the shouting was. 

"Hoy Midoriya are you okay?" as Lida knocking into his door. 

He didn't respond, Lida tried to opne the door but it was lock. 

"Umm ahhhh I'm okay" suddenly he started talking but his voice seems to be different. 

"Are you okay Midoriya-kun? " as Uraraka  said. 

"Yes I'm fine no need to worry" as Midoriya stuttered. 

"Sheesh I would have sworn that shouting was a girl" as Mineta complained. 

Everybody went back to there dorms and sleep for a few minutes. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm tired" as Uraraka 

"Yeah me too" as Asui "I think all of us are" 

"Speaking of all of us where is Deku?" as Momo interrupted. 

"Will last time I saw is when we went to his room..maybe his sick or something" as Mineta said "I could have sworn there was a girl shouting" 

"It's just your imagination" as Sero said 

"No I'm dead serious" as Mineta Oppose 

"Okay class" as Aizawa Sensei announces "So where the heck is Midoriya?" 

"He might be sick or something" as Momo said. 

Everybody confirms it was the voiced that they could guess but it wasn't entirely sure. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly a door open, there was a women who appears to look fragile and petite and her hair is long. 

"Who are you?" Aizawa sensie seems to be disturbed as if he doesn't want to know what happens. He clearly doesn't want to know. 

"Ahh Will hello everybody this is rather all a sudden don't worry I'm Midoriya, I'm sorry I screamed this morning I would have never thought this day would come that I turn into a girl" 

Everbody was shocked.