~Jack~

I woke up the next morning to Amy jumping on the bed and bouncing me up. "Amy! Why'd you have to do that?!" I yelled, jumping up. She giggled, grinning mischievously.

"What?" I asked warily. "I have an idea! So I was thinking last night on what we talked about." Amy said. "And?" I waited for her  to elaborate. She pulled out a marker, and that's when I got it. "Oh." I said. I took the marker and thought of what I could draw. Maybe dragon wings. It wouldn't be good, but I'd try.

I drew, until it cover my arm, then I rolled down my sleeve. "I think Mark is still asleep, so I'm going to go see if it's on his arm. By the way, nice dragon wings." Amy said, sprinting out of my room. I shook my head and grinned. Amy's a funny girl, I'm glad to have her for a friend.

I got up, and showered. Once I got out of the shower, I changed into a red long sleeve and jeans. My floof couldn't be contained today, so I dug in my bag and pulled out a beanie. With hygiene done I went downstairs and saw Amy sitting at the table, watching Mark making waffles.

When I sat beside Amy she whispered, "He was up when I got here, so I couldn't check."

I nodded, checking the comments on my uploads. That's the good thing about preparing for trips, you get to see everyone's reactions immediately. I grinned and replied to several comments, when I saw one. It said, "I bet Jack's soulmate is Markiplier. They're so stupid, maybe they can be stupid together."

I was flabbergasted as to why anyone in their right or wrong mind would comment this. To insult someone's soulmate, whether they were or not, was a disgrace to both parties. "Jack!" Mark said. I looked up. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you... Okay? I've been calling on you for five minutes, right after Amy went outside." Mark replied.

"Oh, I-"

"What's that?" Mark grabbed my phone before I had a chance to protest. His face fell when he read it. "Have you reported them?" Mark asked. I stuttered out a no. Mark's voice got lower when he got mad, which I couldn't help but find sexy. "I reported them, but- Jack? Are you... blushing?" Mark asked.

"N-no, Mark! It's just hotter here than in Ireland." I said, lying smoothly. "Oh, well here are your waffles. I have some more videos to film with Bob and Wade, but I should be done in a few hours." Mark said. "Okay, I'm just going to watch a movie in my room and eat the waffles. By the way, thanks. For the waffles." I said.

"Your welcome." Mark said, leaving. I sighed grabbing the waffles. I looked down to realize I had a problem.

"Shit."